Some Trump records taken to Mar-a-Lago clearly marked as classified and ‘TOP SECRET'

Not if he declassified them. Maybe you folks can impeach him or something besides more of the same endless whining.

That is not how TOP SECRET documents are declassified
Even if a President has the power, he must formally declassify information.

The fact that he illegally removed the documents does not declassify them

Not if he declassified them. Maybe you folks can impeach him or something besides more of the same endless whining.
That is just stupid. Classified or not, he can't take official presidential communications and hide them in some closet in Florida. Again, where the hell do you fools come up with this shit?

How stupid are you. Per the Presidential Records Act he has no right to possess those documents, as president, let alone as an ex-president. I mean you guys really need to keep up.
No I don't need to keep up on yet another liberal whinefest about some insignificant matter. Didn't you hear, there is a major soup controversy going on.

No I don't need to keep up on yet another liberal whinefest about some insignificant matter. Didn't you hear, there is a major soup controversy going on.
Republicans carried on for two years about Hillary’s handling of Classified information.

Now you no longer care?

Democrat operatives made sure there were no secrets left with non stop "anonymous" leaks to the NYT or WAPO during the Trump administration. The fact that some anonymous source leaked the story about alleged classified material to WAPO makes the whole thing a freaking joke. Too bad lefties have no sense of humor.

I swear Y'all You're like those race hoaxers. You use the previous thefts by democrats and try to blame the same on President Trump>

IF ANY Of this shit were true, President Trump would be charged with Something. But he isn't. and none of it is true. The lying media makes this fake news up in order to try to ruin a 2024 run...and to ruin 2022 conservative politicians campaigns. NOT Gonna Work. Everyone in the world knows the left are nothing but a bunch of lying fascist bullshitters.

An FBI investigation and Two years of Congressional hearings?
Because five years of non-stop baseless harassment just isn’t enough.

I don’t necessarily think we should sink to the Democrap level, but all you far leftwing cockroaches would be crying yourselves to sleep every night if the GOP started doing on to your political leader what you vermin did to President Trump.

You started before he took office and you didn’t let up, ever. Lack of evidence didn’t matter to you. His being out of office didn’t matter to you. Still doesn’t. Apparently, the merest prospect of him going back to the White House is enough to unhinge all of you nutbars even now.

Some of the White House documents that Donald Trump improperly took to his Mar-a-Lago residence were clearly marked as classified, including documents at the “top secret” level, according to two people familiar with the matter.

The existence of clearly marked classified documents in the trove — which has not previously been reported — is likely to intensify the legal pressure that Trump or his staffers could face, and raises new questions about why the materials were taken out of the White House.

Some Trump records taken to Mar-a-Lago clearly marked as classified, including documents at ‘top secret’ level

Wow, it just keeps getting deeper and deeper. What do you think?
So...Hillary shredded 30,000 of her emails.
STFU.

The Presidential Records Act really doesn't have an enforcement mechanism. There have been fines levied for violations in previous administrations. But it is really a "gentleman's agreement". Which of course, Trump has no problem violating. Because he is certainly no gentleman. In fact, I don't think he can rise to the standard of a man. Still a boy if you ask me. An insecure, self-absorbed, pitiful little boy. With tiny ass hands.

But what stands out to me about this whole thing is Trump's lies. He categorically denies that he flushed anything down the toilet, but plumbers were called out more than once to unclog the toilets in the White House. And since most of the time, Trump shit in his diaper, what could have possibly caused those toilets to be clog, and that isn't even considering the fact that the plumbers said they were stuffed with papers. Every single day Trump is showing himself to be a bigger fool. The only thing worse, the fools that continue to support him.
Out of curiosity how do you feel about Hillary with her unauthorized and improperly secured email server and the fact that she destroyed evidence under subpoena?

Some of the White House documents that Donald Trump improperly took to his Mar-a-Lago residence were clearly marked as classified, including documents at the “top secret” level, according to two people familiar with the matter.

The existence of clearly marked classified documents in the trove — which has not previously been reported — is likely to intensify the legal pressure that Trump or his staffers could face, and raises new questions about why the materials were taken out of the White House.

Some Trump records taken to Mar-a-Lago clearly marked as classified, including documents at ‘top secret’ level

Taking classified documents with you is so amateurish. He should have done like Hillary, and just emailed them.

Hillary Clinton Sent Classified Information on Her Private Email Account, Explained - Washington Free Beacon

giphy.gif

Forum List

Back