Some Trump records taken to Mar-a-Lago clearly marked as classified and ‘TOP SECRET'

Fake News is at it early. Must mean President Trump being right about the steal has them working overtime.

Trump has proven to be the most abnormal president that America has ever had - which is why he must never be allowed back into the White House. He is abnormal and mentally defective.

No I don't need to keep up on yet another liberal whinefest about some insignificant matter. Didn't you hear, there is a major soup controversy going on.
I know Trump and his stupid ass followers often chanted "lock her up" for HIllary using a private email service to store official documents. But I also know HIllary was never president, nor was she subject to the provisions of the Presidential Records Act. Blindly supporting him here, and making that chant back then, makes you guys look amazingly stupid, let alone hypocritical.

Because five years of non-stop baseless harassment just isn’t enough.

I don’t necessarily think we should sink to the Democrap level, but all you far leftwing cockroaches would be crying yourselves to sleep every night if the GOP started doing on to your political leader what you vermin did to President Trump.

You started before he took office and you didn’t let up, ever. Lack of evidence didn’t matter to you. His being out of office didn’t matter to you. Still doesn’t. Apparently, the merest prospect of him going back to the White House is enough to unhinge all of you nutbars even now.
WTF? Are you flippin kidding me, you couldn't be more delusional.

I know Trump and his stupid ass followers often chanted "lock her up" for HIllary using a private email service to store official documents. But I also know HIllary was never president, nor was she subject to the provisions of the Presidential Records Act. Blindly supporting him here, and making that chant back then, makes you guys look amazingly stupid, let alone hypocritical.

WTF? Are you flippin kidding me, you couldn't be more delusional.
I'm not supporting or opposing, I really don't care. This is a non-issue, just one more sad attempt to distract from the Biden disaster.

Trump has proven to be the most abnormal president that America has ever had - which is why he must never be allowed back into the White House. He is abnormal and mentally defective.
But senile old Joe Alzheimer Brandon is in full control of his cognitive capabilities? Face facts, if abnormality and mental defects are the bench mark, you’d be demanding that the cabinet invoke the 25th amendment, yesterday.

True, but Hillary was never president. Odd the liberals haven't reminded us of that distinction.
Doesn't matter. She was in the Obama Administration. She has to follow the records laws like every other public servant.
I'm not buying this horse shit....because I figured that this investigation was just an opportunity to trash Trump in the media.
none of this 'evidence' can be trusted.

Some of the White House documents that Donald Trump improperly took to his Mar-a-Lago residence were clearly marked as classified, including documents at the “top secret” level, according to two people familiar with the matter.

The existence of clearly marked classified documents in the trove — which has not previously been reported — is likely to intensify the legal pressure that Trump or his staffers could face, and raises new questions about why the materials were taken out of the White House.

Some Trump records taken to Mar-a-Lago clearly marked as classified, including documents at ‘top secret’ level

Wow, it just keeps getting deeper and deeper. What do you think?
Turns out the media perpetrated another hoax when they claimed Trump trashed DeSantis last week.

True, but Hillary was never president. Odd the liberals haven't reminded us of that distinction.

well, yes but in all fairness she actually used that position as head of state department to pull in more donations for the Clinton Crime Family Foundation..

How stupid do you have to be to keep buying into this shit? How many times over the past 6 years has the public been breathlessly briefed on some outrage committed by Trump that will SURELY spell the end of his political life, if not his physical life.

Week after week, month after month, year after year.

"THIS TIME, they really have him by the BALLS!!!" "This time he's going to jail!"

This is a serious question. How often do you take this garbage seriously, see it amount to nothing, and jump on the next revelation as though THIS TIME it will really ruin Donald Trump?

You have to be a fucking moron.

I don't know if there is ANY truth in this uncorroborated bullshit, but even if there is, there is a completely innocent explanation. What the fuck nefarious purpose do you idiots suppose Trump had in mind? It is unimaginable.

I thought you get yelled at if you bring up trumps name in a post when the OP is not about trump.

These RWI's can't help but bring in the buts......and well look what they did......argument by mentioning Biden, Clinton, and Hillary repeatedly.

Lots of Rent Free Derangement being shown by the Fake Patriots.

Forum List

Back