Some Trump records taken to Mar-a-Lago clearly marked as classified and ‘TOP SECRET'

If anything of the shit you flippin nutcases screamed about Hillary, with your childish "lock her up" chant, were true, she would have been charged with something. She wasn't, none of it is true.
Nonsense. What have you been snorting?

And so you would you folks.......Except, he did you 4 or 5 steps better and just took classified documents with him....which is a hell of a lot different than using a private email server....which Trumpers also don't give a fuck about since Trump has them covered on that too...

Just another weak attempt at deflection which only further proves how full of shit Trumpers are...speaking of full shit..that reminds me of the documents he tried flushing down toilets...no wonder he whined about the flushing capability of toilets all this time..
And Ivanka's defense, "I didn't know you couldn't do that". I mean the Trumps are actually comically stupid. Ivanka made social media posts with million dollar paintings in the background that she failed to list on her financial disclosue. Same defense, "I didn't know you had to list them".

Exactly. He's free to destroy anything he wants to and claim he wiped the servers down with a cloth. The acceptable standard is 30,000. Anything up to that is ignored. If anyone complains, he can just say he didn't know it was classified and couldn't be expected to know.
Gawdfawking Dam, read the Presidential Records Act before you post in this thread again.

Hillary’s emails were not marked

If Trumps documents are stamped TOP SECRET, he has some sprain’ not do
And Secretary of State is not subject to THE FAWKING PRESIDENTIAL RECORDS ACT. I mean jesus christ the people here are flippin stupid.

Just holding Clinton to the same standard you Trumpbots hold Trump to.
Yeah. You need to be careful with your H, Winless. It may include a fatal overdose of fentanyl. Very dangerous.

And Ivanka's defense, "I didn't know you couldn't do that". I mean the Trumps are actually comically stupid. Ivanka made social media posts with million dollar paintings in the background that she failed to list on her financial disclosue. Same defense, "I didn't know you had to list them".
As it turns out, that was exactly Hillary's defense, too.

But Hillary waltzed away scot-free. Should Trump?

I wanted to see Hillary prosecuted. If this story is real then I want the same for Trump.

Otherwise I would be a hypocrite.

However your link from Yahoo News mentions information revealed in an article from the Washington Post. Time will tell if the story is based on fact or fiction.

Some of the White House documents that Donald Trump improperly took to his Mar-a-Lago residence were clearly marked as classified, including documents at the “top secret” level, according to two people familiar with the matter.

The existence of clearly marked classified documents in the trove — which has not previously been reported — is likely to intensify the legal pressure that Trump or his staffers could face, and raises new questions about why the materials were taken out of the White House.

Some Trump records taken to Mar-a-Lago clearly marked as classified, including documents at ‘top secret’ level

Wow, it just keeps getting deeper and deeper. What do you think?
There is a SCIF at Mar-A-Lago. I would not make any assumptions about the legality of Trump having classified documents at his resort.

There is a SCIF at Mar-A-Lago. I would not make any assumptions about the legality of Trump having classified documents at his resort.

So what? Does the National Archives know that?

Wrong. There is a SCIF at Mar-A-Lago.

And you know this...how?
the SCIF is the toilet he wash flushing them down?

76qgm5pnbfh81.png

Forum List

Back