Some Trump records taken to Mar-a-Lago clearly marked as classified and ‘TOP SECRET'

I thought you get yelled at if you bring up trumps name in a post when the OP is not about trump.

These RWI's can't help but bring in the buts......and well look what they did......argument by mentioning Biden, Clinton, and Hillary repeatedly.

Lots of Rent Free Derangement being shown by the Fake Patriots.
Is this it? Is Trump toast this time? Is this finally the thing that will get him led away in chains? Finally?

But unlike Trump, she seems to be more powerful than Trump....which is crazy because she was never president..and she is a girl....

How the fuck can Trump be so much of a weak cuck that she is still more powerful than he is??
"...she is a girl..."

Women can't be powerful?

Leftists are sexist.

Hillary’s emails were not marked

If Trumps documents are stamped TOP SECRET, he has some sprain’ not do

Hillary Clinton Emails Held Info Beyond Top Secret: IG

Emails from Hillary Clinton’s home server contained information classified at levels higher than previously known, including a level meant to protect some of the most sensitive U.S. intelligence, according to a document obtained by NBC News.

In a letter to lawmakers, the intelligence community’s internal watchdog says some of Clinton’s emails contained information classified Top Secret/Special Access Program, a secrecy designation that includes some of the most closely held U.S. intelligence matters.

Two American intelligence officials tell NBC News these are not the same two emails from Clinton’s server that have long been reported as containing information deemed Top Secret.

Charles McCulllough, the intelligence community’s inspector general, said in a letter to the chairmen of the Senate intelligence and foreign affairs committees that he has received sworn declarations from an intelligence agency he declined to name.

The declarations cover “several dozen emails containing classified information determined by the IC element to be at the CONFIDENTIAL, SECRET and TOP SECRET/SAP information.”

An intelligence official familiar with the matter told NBC News that the special access program in question was so sensitive that McCullough and some of his aides had to receive clearance to be read in on it before viewing the sworn declaration about the Clinton emails.

If you think about the reasons that removing documents is an problem, let alone classified or documents marked top secret, then you'll see there are lawful requirements for preserving documents and other items generated while government officials are conducting business on behalf.of "the people". I believe it's governed by the National Records or Archives Act (I can't look it up at the moment)

Is this it? Is Trump toast this time? Is this finally the thing that will get him led away in chains? Finally?
No Dave,

If you could keep up you will notice I've mentioned that I think they will NOT indict trump.
I think he is in FACT guilty of all these accusations, I DO. He's a cheat and a liar.
It's pretty obvious that he is guilty.

For 5 years they couldn't use any of this collection of evidence against him.
They tried but it was always blocked.
Trump has NEVER been exonerated, he's just been 'set free' by (R) in the Senate and (R) Mueller.

They are sitting on a mountain of evidence, but will any prosecutor make that big move.
I don't think so.

You feel better now?

No Dave,

If you could keep up you will notice I've mentioned that I think they will NOT indict trump.
I think he is in FACT guilty of all these accusations, I DO. He's a cheat and a liar.
It's pretty obvious that he is guilty.

For 5 years they couldn't use any of this collection of evidence against him.
They tried but it was always blocked.
Trump has NEVER been exonerated, he's just been 'set free' by (R) in the Senate and (R) Mueller.

They are sitting on a mountain of evidence, but will any prosecutor make that big move.
I don't think so.

You feel better now?
:auiqs.jpg: Such bitter, bitter tears.

I swear Y'all You're like those race hoaxers. You use the previous thefts by democrats and try to blame the same on President Trump>

IF ANY Of this shit were true, President Trump would be charged with Something. But he isn't. and none of it is true. The lying media makes this fake news up in order to try to ruin a 2024 run...and to ruin 2022 conservative politicians campaigns. NOT Gonna Work. Everyone in the world knows the left are nothing but a bunch of lying fascist bullshitters.
If anything of the shit you flippin nutcases screamed about Hillary, with your childish "lock her up" chant, were true, she would have been charged with something. She wasn't, none of it is true.

Out of curiosity how do you feel about Hillary with her unauthorized and improperly secured email server and the fact that she destroyed evidence under subpoena?

So is Trump flushing documents or is he taking them home?
And I highly doubt he'd steal classified documents knowing what would happen if he were to be caught.
Pass whatever you are smoking over here. It has got to be some good shit.

Some of the White House documents that Donald Trump improperly took to his Mar-a-Lago residence were clearly marked as classified, including documents at the “top secret” level, according to two people familiar with the matter.

The existence of clearly marked classified documents in the trove — which has not previously been reported — is likely to intensify the legal pressure that Trump or his staffers could face, and raises new questions about why the materials were taken out of the White House.

Some Trump records taken to Mar-a-Lago clearly marked as classified, including documents at ‘top secret’ level

Wow, it just keeps getting deeper and deeper. What do you think?

Your Trump obsession is so cute. :pinkygirly:

But senile old Joe Alzheimer Brandon is in full control of his cognitive capabilities? Face facts, if abnormality and mental defects are the bench mark, you’d be demanding that the cabinet invoke the 25th amendment, yesterday.
Abnormal and mental defects pretty much define Trump. I don't know how you people do it.

Abnormal and mental defects pretty much define Trump. I don't know how you people do it.
We recognize Brandon’s racism and senility and Alzheimers.

It turns out to be easy. Just open your eyes!

I think you lefties are terrified and shitting your pants because your whole world is collapsing. The Coof Hoax is going up in smoke, truckers are successfully performing an international blockade, your loser leader is trying to start a war with Russia that no one supports.

All you got now is “Drumpf Drumpf Drumpf!!!” You people are so fucking delusional that you’ll believe anything at this point. Someone makes up a story about flushing documents down a toilet from 2 years ago, or now “top secret documents” are found with a former President…according to anonymous source.

You are a perfect example of Mass Formation Psychosis. They tell you anything, and you believe it without question.
I think they call that "reflection".

Forum List

Back