Somebody can explain this DEI thing to me.

Well, we know you don't have a corporate job now at any level much less management, vermin.

Corporate America has hired DEI people for decades if they were remotely qualified hoping they would make it. That you need DEI now to get DEI people jobs is as I said proof you have zero corporate experience, you know nothing about it
This is from and professional advice to corporate America, dope.

DEI is an excuse to force companies to hire people based on nothing but their skin color.

That is the way you roll and why the slave owners were all Democrats for that reason

You disagree Hutch Starskey because you are an idiot. No one qualified in this country goes without a job. Going to unqualified people and telling them it's their skin color is just you being a racist and exploiting racism, vermin

I spent my career in management and management consulting. That anyone qualified in this country can't get hired is you lying your racist ass off, vermin
How many people of color did you pass over?

No this is where I hope you start to see and understand others experiences better.
I fully understand what black activists are saying

But they are full of shit

Going back to the liberal Korean lady professor from california

She tells us the Koreans defeated white prejudice but refuses to say what they did that black people have not done

Maybe you can explain to us instead

You disagree Hutch Starskey because you are an idiot. No one qualified in this country goes without a job. Going to unqualified people and telling them it's their skin color is just you being a racist and exploiting racism, vermin
The fact that you would make such a stupid blanket statement of fact tells any reader immediately that you should never be taken seriously.

How many people of color did you pass over?

No idea, I never tracked that. But the number of qualified "people of color" I passed over were zero. Just like qualified white people. You have zero corporate experience, none, obviously. You idiots are just making it up as you go, vermin

Because it seems more like an empty slogan by 90-year-old brainwashed Noam Chomsky with brain cancer or washed-up linguist/intellectual would support. It's clearly propaganda. It means nothing. (D) iversity? No, it's Conformity. (I)nclusion: except for the people that don't conform to their ideals, so they exclude them. (E) quity! What is even THAT? We are all the same. So, Shaquile O'Neal is just like Stephen Hawking...Whatever.
I think it was invented in my college----circa 1970----I took lots of sociology courses---
easy A. Just spit back courses. ---I actually
thought I was interested in sociology---but
found it to be a joke

All of American history from the slave owners to the KKK and Jim Crow, racism has been the province of Democrats. Today if you aren't voting Democrat, you ain't white. They still are
Being white and voting for democrats is like being a jew and voting for nazis

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
No idea, I never tracked that. But the number of qualified "people of color" I passed over were zero. Just like qualified white people. You have zero corporate experience, none, obviously. You idiots are just making it up as you go, vermin
What code did you use to identify people of color?

Qualified black pilots were denied jobs for decades.
Black pilots were hired on with the majors since the mid sixties.
And planes have crashed long during Jim Crow and long before "DEI".
Jim Crow went out the window in the mid sixties also.

Pilot error is the number one cause of crashes, even with experienced, competent pilots of all colors.

Forum List

Back