Somebody can explain this DEI thing to me.

That's quite a claim. I'm pretty sure if I applied for a job as a pilot, they wouldn't hire me just because I'm white. They'd have a long list of requirements and qualifications that I can't meet.
Interesting.
So logic would lead one to conclude that all pilots must meet the same qualifations then. :rolleyes:

Oh fuck off. There's been a clear shift in priorities for civil rights in general. Equal rights is rarely mentioned. It's been replaced with "equity", the opposite of equal rights.
You only believe that because you don’t know any better. :rolleyes:

You only believe that because you don’t know any better. :rolleyes:
LOL - and of course you do. "We know better" is pretty much the motto of modern Dems.

Probably best that you don't actually address my points and strike a pose instead.

LOL - and of course you do. "We know better" is pretty much the motto of modern Dems.

Probably best that you don't actually address my points and strike a pose instead.
Your points make it glaringly obvious that you know nothing about it.

Uh… yeah.
Why would you argue otherwise?

No one qualified has any trouble finding a job in this country other than temporarily like in a recession. No one is helped by DEI hires and the ones who are hired are tainted by the question if they were qualified or not. It's like all Democrat programs, well intended and poorly conceived. Except that it's not well intentioned, it's dependency intended.

Or in photo form, the answer to your question is

No one qualified has any trouble finding a job in this country other than temporarily like in a recession. No one is helped by DEI hires and the ones who are hired are tainted by the question if they were qualified or not. It's like all Democrat programs, well intended and poorly conceived. Except that it's not well intentioned, it's dependency intended.

Or in photo form, the answer to your question is

It has nothing to do with Democrats or their “programs”. You are the one politicizing it per your handlers’ intent.

What ever happened to just picking the best candidate for the job?​

Last edited:
It has nothing to do with Democrats or their “programs”. You are the one politicizing it.

What ever happened to just picking the best candidate for the job?​

Well, we know you don't have a corporate job now at any level much less management, vermin.

Corporate America has hired DEI people for decades if they were remotely qualified hoping they would make it. That you need DEI now to get DEI people jobs is as I said proof you have zero corporate experience, you know nothing about it

When society doesn't conform to their desires and expectations, liberals seek to "correct" it with government.
Like conservatives with gay people, people with colored hair or speaking politically in opposition to them.

See the "free" state of florida which uses the guise of small government to tell people they can't do all sorts of actually free speech or actions.

Forum List

Back