Somebody can explain this DEI thing to me.

No my story has not changed. I stand by what I said. You seem able to associate unqualiified non whites with DEI but you can't do the same with whites.
Democrats believe the only way to fix racism is with racism.

How about just hiring the most qualified people regardless of race, gender, sexuality, country of origin or religion?

It's 2024.

We've had both a Black president, a Black Vice President and a female Vice President. All the doors are open. Make good choices and the world is your oyster.
How about just hiring the most qualified people regardless of race, gender, sexuality, country of origin or religion?

It's 2024.
Indeed.
That’s exactly what DEI initiatives are designed to do.

It’s you who feel that diverse candidates are somehow less qualified. :rolleyes:

Because it seems more like an empty slogan by 90-year-old brainwashed Noam Chomsky with brain cancer or washed-up linguist/intellectual would support. It's clearly propaganda. It means nothing. (D) iversity? No, it's Conformity. (I)nclusion: except for the people that don't conform to their ideals, so they exclude them. (E) quity! What is even THAT? We are all the same. So, Shaquile O'Neal is just like Stephen Hawking...Whatever.
It means “You’re white so we will destroy you.”

And they will do it by pushing more and more “diversity”.

IMG_5420.png

(1) I feel that DEI could be helpful if used in a constructive manner.

(2) Being 86, I can remember the 1950s when African Americans, Asian Americans, and Hispanic Americans were basically invisible on TV. (Except when they were represented by buffoonish characters.)

(3) It would be nice if the most qualified people were hired, regardless of their ethnicity.

(4) To hire somebody just to fill a quota, however, is wrong and could be disastrous.
Obviously the first criteria for hiring is a candidate’s qualifications. DEI iniatives simply seek the inclusion of diverse candidates for consideration when filling roles. There aren’t quotas or hiring mandates and standards aren’t lowered.

The prohibition of merit started in the beginning of this country.

“Racism has distorted reality for many whites. Teachingsabout history, the world, the pursuits of thought, expressionsof culture, and personal relationships have for most whitesbeen both limited and false.” -Horace Seldon
You are still posting utter nonsense IM. But have a wonderful afternoon.

DEI is nothing more than the latest dumbassery the Dimwinger party has come up with to destroy America.

Its that simple.
DEI initiatives have been around for quite a while. You’re simply just now hearing about them because you’re clueless and your handlers want you angry over them.

Indeed.
That’s exactly what DEI initiatives are designed to do.

It’s you who feel that diverse candidates are somehow less qualified. :rolleyes:
^^^ Another Democrat that will support social credit scores for Americans to impose DEi and ESG upon them.

Soon every aspect of American's lives will be affected by a social credit score set by their new WEF masters.

It means “You’re white so we will destroy you.”

And they will do it by pushing more and more “diversity”.

View attachment 886599
I don't know who Joyce is but she's spot on. Society has done all it can to remove artificial barriers for all its citizens. DEI would replace those old barriers with equally unjust new ones.

What we should focus on is a color blind society meaning that skin color is of no more importance than eye color or hair color. And ALL U.S. citizens should be encouraged to be personally responsible and accountable for their choices and to strive for the best excellence and competence they can achieve in whatever field they choose to pursue. If we do that, 'diversity' will happen automatically even if it is somewhat uneven here and there.

I imagine, given their family culture and focus, Asians will continue to excel in such things as math and may be more represented in fields in which that gives them an advantage. I can't imagine that black people will not continue to be over represented in athletics and that's okay if we're looking for excellence instead of diversity. Jewish people will likely continue to have a good representation as Nobel Prize winners. I personally enjoy a lot more black blues and jazz musicians than I do white ones, but that's just a personal preference.

The point is skin color or ethnicity or whatever may be more represented in some fields than others as I tried to show examples, but if excellence and competency are the goals instead of DEI based on race, gender, lgbtqx+ and such, society will produce much more choice, option, opportunity, prosperity for all.

DEI and ESG are how WEF/Democrats plan to bring social credit scores to Americans.

Soon, everything you do will be managed by a score given to you by your new WEF masters.
Yes and you will be cast down with other deplorables. Only through social reeducation can you get right.

Somebody can explain this DEI thing to me​

Sure. It's a leftist program to discriminate against whites and Christians and kill Jews by chopping them into pieces and setting them on fire.

The first DEI program was Nazi Germany in the 1930s

The movement jumped the shark when they abandoned equal rights in favor of "equity".
The only thing that’s changed is that you dopes now know it exists without knowing anything about it. Like pretty much everything your handlers have you irate over

Forum List

Back