Somebody can explain this DEI thing to me.

It's like this, you get on a plane and learn you're using a company that only hires white pilots because they are white without no considerattion of piloting skills.
Exactly. We wouldn't want either.

Exactly. We wouldn't want either.
But we are getting the white man being hired just because he's white and when that happens no one asks about qualifications. We have been getting that for going on 248 years.

But we are getting the white man being hired just because he's white and when that happens no one asks about qualifications.
That's quite a claim. I'm pretty sure if I applied for a job as a pilot, they wouldn't hire me just because I'm white. They'd have a long list of requirements and qualifications that I can't meet.

That's quite a claim. I'm pretty sure if I applied for a job as a pilot, they wouldn't hire me just because I'm white. They'd have a long list of requirements and qualifications that I can't meet.
It's reality dblack. Funny how you don't seem able to think of THAT possibility but you can put that label on non whites. And there is no one of color hired on any job without being qualified. That racist lie started when AA began and whites repeated the lie so often that now you guys actually believe it's the case. That long list would exist for people of color.

It's reality dblack. Funny how you don't seem able to think of THAT possibility but you can put that label on non whites.
I'm non putting any label on non-whites.
And there is no one of color hired on any job without being qualified.
I never said there was. But you did say that about whites. What gives? If you think unqualified whites are being hired, just because they're white, let's seem some proof.

I'm non putting any label on non-whites.

I never said there was. But you did say that about whites. What gives? If you think unqualified whites are being hired, just because they're white, let's seem some proof.
I said what I did because the entire argument relative to DEI iis that non whites that are not qualified get jobs. Those claims are made withhout proof and you don't ask for any. So don't ask me to show any. But if you think that every white person in America that has been hired for a job has beenn qualified, you're lying to yourself.

Whatever. I'm not part of the two party pissing match, and as such have no interest in demonizing either side. Both Ds and Rs suck horribly. Can't imagine why anyone would support either.
Democrats will bring the WEF's great reset to your community.

If you want to know what Democrats will soon be supporting, just watch their masters in Devos.

You'll eat bugs and own nothing.

I said what I did because the entire argument relative to DEI iis that non whites that are not qualified get jobs.
Fair enough. I'm not making that argument.
Those claims are made withhout proof and you don't ask for any.
If I took the claims seriously, I would demand proof.
So don't ask me to show any.
If your claim is that unqualified whites are getting hired, just because they're white, you'll need to. It's a pretty ridiculous claim. If, on the other hand, your claim is that qualified non-whites are being over passed because of their race - that's a very plausible claim. And worth considering.
But if you think that every white person in America that has been hired for a job has been qualified, you're lying to yourself.
I'm sure mistakes have been made. But I don't think there's a deliberate policy to hire unqualified pilots just to benefit whitey.

It's like this, you get on a plane and learn you're using a company that only hires white pilots because they are white without no considerattion of piloting skills.
Previous company and FAA rules were very strict on piloting competency, who ever passed the testing got the job....no matter who or where they were from.

Along came Petey Buttigeig, ESG and DEI.

I bet those loose bolts they're finding at Boeing were installed by non licensed mechanics.....

Fair enough. I'm not making that argument.

If I took the claims seriously, I would demand proof.

If your claim is that unqualified whites are getting hired, just because they're white, you'll need to. It's a pretty ridiculous claim. If, on the other hand, your claim is that qualified non-whites are being over passed because of their race - that's a very plausible claim. And worth considering.

I'm sure mistakes have been made. But I don't think there's a deliberate policy to hire unqualified pilots just to benefit whitey.
Qualified black pilots were denied jobs for decades. So less qualified whites where getting hired for pilot positions for years. If you want real evidence of this talk to Newsvine. She's from a family of black aviators and her grandfather was a Tuskegee Airman.

Previous company and FAA rules were very strict on piloting competency, who ever passed the testing got the job....no matter who or where they were from.

Along came Petey Buttigeig, ESG and DEI.

I bet those loose bolts they're finding at Boeing were installed by non licensed mechanics.....
BS..

And planes have crashed long during Jim Crow and long before "DEI".

Qualified black pilots were denied jobs for decades. So less qualified whites where getting hired for pilot positions for years. If you want real evidence of this talk to Newsvine. She's from a family of black aviators and her grandfather was a Tuskegee Airman.
Well now you're changing your story. As I said, the fact that qualified non-whites are passed over because of their race is pretty obvious, and well-documented. Your claim was that unqualified whites are being hired merely because of their race. I don't that is obvious and well-documented.

Well now you're changing your story. As I said, the fact that qualified non-whites are passed over because of their race is pretty obvious, and well-documented. Your claim was that unqualified whites are being hired merely because of their race. I don't that is obvious and well-documented.
No my story has not changed. I stand by what I said. You seem able to associate unqualiified non whites with DEI but you can't do the same with whites.

Forum List

Back