Somebody can explain this DEI thing to me.

“No one qualified in this country goes without a job.”

:rolleyes:

You don't know what a blanket statement is, Cowboy. I was talking about individuals. "Blacks" can't be qualified for jobs, but a black man or woman can be. A blanket statement would be like all whites are racist like you keep saying, vermin

“No one qualified in this country goes without a job.”

:rolleyes:

OMG that's what you meant? I had to say unless they have mental problems or anger or list all the reasons qualified people might not get a job? Seriously? Your post was

1) Anal
2) Hypocritical (you never would have said that to a Democrat)
3) Still not a generalization, you literally don't know what a generalization is. Maybe you should go back to school and work on your language skills, ya think?

Black pilots were hired on with the majors since the mid sixties.

Jim Crow went out the window in the mid sixties also.

Pilot error is the number one cause of crashes, even with experienced, competent pilots of all colors.
Jim Crow really didn't go anywhere.

“I can say for sure that happens because I did it. Before retirement, I was an Engineer. For the last 20 years of my career, I was a Manager and Director and I hired hundreds of people. I reviewed well over a thousand resumes for all kinds of positions. Everything from Secretaries to Engineering Managers. Both Salary and Hourly. I always culled out the resumes with Black Ethnic names. Never shortlisted anybody with a Black Ethnic name. Never hired them.”

It would behoove whites like you to stop arguing about this and work harder to end whiite racism. According to you this went out the window in the 1960's. But this comment was made in 2020 by a man who bragged about doing it for 20 years. And don't try telling me this is the only one. I'm sure you've seen this done.

You don't know what a blanket statement is, Cowboy. I was talking about individuals. "Blacks" can't be qualified for jobs, but a black man or woman can be. A blanket statement would be like all whites are racist like you keep saying, vermin
Don't try that "I am an individual" garbage because you aren't talking about individuals.

What's even dumber is how white leftists started this stupid shit, destroying the only counter to evil in the world for all races. China, Russia, etc are unchecked now in any real way
WTF? More white right wing amnesia.

Whites have been hired only for being white since this country started. And it is really irritating to read the lying disingenuous crap in this forum and this thread by whites moaning about somebody being qualified for being the right color while assuming the only color that is qualified is white. Because none of the dishonest scum making your argument consider qualifications for any white person. For a race of people to have evverything they have accumulated in this country since it's foundation based on their skin color alonne to purposely ignore this to create a double standard in order to deny other equal opportunity is just plain evil.

Then you wonder why some blacks call whites devils.

Don't play dumb ass semantic games prick. If you don't see race, then you aren't concerned about DEI.
DEI is a scam meant to appeal to racist. It is a vehicle to bring China style social credit scores to Americans.

Democrats = WEF

Don't play dumb ass semantic games prick. If you don't see race, then you aren't concerned about DEI.

Define "don't see race." I never said that and I'm not playing word definition games with you

The black guy who doesn't know about Democrats and slavery, Jim Crow, the KKK, lynching or Democrats today saying if you don't vote for me you aint black is talking about "amnesia." Pathetic
Repeating right wiing buullshit are we?

Republicans authored an amendment to officially make slavery a constitutionally protected activity. The Republican Party is the party of The Corwin Amendment that would have cemented slavery as a constitutional right.

A Republican president, with the support of the Republican Party, ended reconstruction. The Republican Party is the party of the 1877 Compromise that ended reconstruction and paved the way for Jim Crow.

Once blacks got a foothold in the Republican party and gained some semblance of political equality, white Republicans took steps to purge blacks from leadership positions. The Republican Party is the party of the Lily White movement, a group of Republicans who worked to purge blacks from the party.

Republicans consistently broke promises or ignored issues that affected black people. When blacks got Civil Rights, the Republican Party did not believe that was civil or right and decided that extremism in defense of liberty was no vice. In 1964 the Republican Party turned its back on blacks after nearly 100 years of black support.

Today’s Republican Party is controlled by a racist Anti-black base. And you are one of them..

And I agreed with Biden when he said that if a black person had a problem telling the difference between him and trump they were not black. Biden spoke a truth we were speaking to each other. So take your right wing bullshit back to Pleasantvillle boy.

Repeating right wiing buullshit are we?

Republicans authored an amendment to officially make slavery a constitutionally protected activity. The Republican Party is the party of The Corwin Amendment that would have cemented slavery as a constitutional right.

A Republican president, with the support of the Republican Party, ended reconstruction. The Republican Party is the party of the 1877 Compromise that ended reconstruction and paved the way for Jim Crow.

Once blacks got a foothold in the Republican party and gained some semblance of political equality, white Republicans took steps to purge blacks from leadership positions. The Republican Party is the party of the Lily White movement, a group of Republicans who worked to purge blacks from the party.

Republicans consistently broke promises or ignored issues that affected black people. When blacks got Civil Rights, the Republican Party did not believe that was civil or right and decided that extremism in defense of liberty was no vice. In 1964 the Republican Party turned its back on blacks after nearly 100 years of black support.

Today’s Republican Party is controlled by a racist Anti-black base. And you are one of them..

And I agreed with Biden when he said that if a black person had a problem telling the difference between him and trump they were not black. Biden spoke a truth we were speaking to each other. So take your right wing bullshit back to Pleasantvillle boy.

Nothing but propaganda and talking points. Fun fact, I was never a slave owner and you were never a slave. I bet if you look back on your life honestly you will admit that you may have been screwed at times , but the only one who ever stopped you was you

Because it seems more like an empty slogan by 90-year-old brainwashed Noam Chomsky with brain cancer or washed-up linguist/intellectual would support. It's clearly propaganda. It means nothing. (D) iversity? No, it's Conformity. (I)nclusion: except for the people that don't conform to their ideals, so they exclude them. (E) quity! What is even THAT? We are all the same. So, Shaquile O'Neal is just like Stephen Hawking...Whatever.

Don't be a hateful racist, homophobic, bigoted asshole.

Hope I cleared that up for you.

Because it seems more like an empty slogan by 90-year-old brainwashed Noam Chomsky with brain cancer or washed-up linguist (E) quity! What is even THAT? We are all the same. So, Shaquile O'Neal is just like Stephen Hawking...Whatever.
Chomsky Should Have Stuck to His Profession and Attack What Diploma Dumbos Have Done to Our Language

They succeeded in putting you under their spell by using "equity," a financial term that has nothing to do with equality. The two words come from completely different Latin roots.

Forum List

Back