Somebody Needs To Factcheck Biden Because He's Coming Up With Some Whoppers

has his lies killed 190 k? where is your concern for trumps lies?
They don't care that he purposely mis-led the American pubic about the severity of a deadly global pandemic that was bearing down on us as he spoke.

They don't care that, as a "leader" (ha ha) he refused to wear a mask and downplayed the need for wearing masks.

They don't care that he REPEATEDLY MOCKED people who tried take precautions on their health and habits.

Europe can tell you what happens when you mix group pathology and hero worship. People die. Somehow we didn't get the memo.

Blaming Trump for a virus from China is stupid, even by the standards of you EXTREME FRINGE morons.

But I get it, your party says "blame Trump," and you serve the party above all.

Where did I say "he caused all the Wuhan deaths"?

I realize we're in different realities, but I didn't say that.

Do you realize that? There is something wrong with you.

You and your fellow fringe left cultists seem to think this Himmler routine of demagoguery will somehow make America forget that your filthy party unleashed the terrorist troops on a 110 night Kristalnacht.
So you were called out on your lie, and then tried to change the subject and put me on the defensive.

You Trumpsters are as easy to read as a four year old.

I cited you blaming Trump, it is YOU who is lying. You fringe leftists have a serious problem telling the truth.
You didn't answer me.

Where did I say that "he caused all the Wuhan deaths"?

Still waiting. You're so honest, I'm sure you can show me.

Click the link to your own post, you dishonest POS.
I don't know what that means.

You claimed I said something I didn't say.

You lied. You're a liar. A good Trumpster.
LOL;

You blamed Trump - you're an extremist fringe partisan, a blatant liar, and a moron.

You are Truthmatters level in every way.

Where did I say "he caused all the Wuhan deaths"?

I realize we're in different realities, but I didn't say that.

Do you realize that? There is something wrong with you.

You and your fellow fringe left cultists seem to think this Himmler routine of demagoguery will somehow make America forget that your filthy party unleashed the terrorist troops on a 110 night Kristalnacht.
So you were called out on your lie, and then tried to change the subject and put me on the defensive.

You Trumpsters are as easy to read as a four year old.

I cited you blaming Trump, it is YOU who is lying. You fringe leftists have a serious problem telling the truth.
You didn't answer me.

Where did I say that "he caused all the Wuhan deaths"?

Still waiting. You're so honest, I'm sure you can show me.

Click the link to your own post, you dishonest POS.
I don't know what that means.

You claimed I said something I didn't say.

You lied. You're a liar. A good Trumpster.
LOL;

You blamed Trump - you're an extremist fringe partisan, a blatant liar, and a moron.

You are Truthmatters level in every way.
Neat!

Joe Biden needs to be factchecked because the crap he comes up with every day is getting ridiculous.

COVID-19 isn't much more deadly than the Flu.

The disease that has ripped through our nation is Democrats and their local representatives.
Their lockdowns have destroyed lives and jobs.
How many schools aren't open because Democrats refuse to open them?

No one can fact-check Joe Biden because he believes in "truth over facts". Facts? Who needs them when you have you own "truth". Having your own truth has been around a long time-China, Venezeula, Cuba, North Korea etc. How can anyone challege a fine tradition like Joe Biden's "truth over facts? They must be really mean people.

This is hikarious from someone who supports Trump.
Joe Biden needs to be factchecked because the crap he comes up with every day is getting ridiculous.

The disease that has ripped through our nation is Democrats and their local representatives.

Do they have fact check for democrats? Never heard of one!

Yesterday.......because of all of the Democrats setting fires in the Western states....Biden chose to call Trump a climate arsonist.
Makes me want to kick the lying fuck's teeth out.

This is nothing less than an instigation of violence against the president.....and should be a federal crime.

Couldn't agree more. Dirty dems.

Forum List

Back