Somebody Needs To Factcheck Biden Because He's Coming Up With Some Whoppers

If state governors and mayors are incapable of doing their jobs and running their states they should step down.
No he wasn't sounding any alarm. He was downplaying it. Jeez. What is it with you supporters that you can't bring yourselves to criticize him for anything?

Do me a favor, Tradeless Jackof:
  1. Try to understand that it is the job of officials to also try to control, limit or avoid public hysteria. As it was, you couldn't buy basic goods for months. Just last week, I couldn't find a spray can of Lysol to save my life! And I was lucky to get the watered down 70% isopropyl alcohol (and I was buying neither for Covid).
  2. I've questioned and criticized Trump numerous times. The guy is far from an angel. But do please hook us up to at least ONE post you've made where you ever criticized Biden, Hillary or Obama?

I can't really remember the last time I could get a decent selection of hand soap, instead of having to be pathetically grateful that the store had three bottles of overpriced, medicinal-smelling, organic crap so that I could at least wash my hands after cleaning the cat litter. And that's an improvement over the early days of this "pandemic", when my employer had to contract with a friend who owns a distillery to supply us with hand sanitizer he made himself.

Anyone remember people being prosecuted because they had an entire garage full of toilet paper they were hoarding? People clubbing together with friends and neighbors to buy and share out one lousy package of butt wipe because the stores were picked clean? Had President Trump done what the Democrats pretend now that they wanted him to do, I don't doubt we'd have wound up with people shooting each other over TP hoards, or over coming to close without a mask, or God knows what.

Wow, that's amazing. I haven't been inside a supermarket since late March, so I don't see this, I didn't know it was this bad. In late March I went in early during a "special" hour for us issued people, to get a very few things and they had a greatly shrunk down selection of toilet paper which we were allowed two. I bought one.

I don't use any hand sanitizers or other crap. I lead a normal life, but I also have a normal supply of household items like soap, liquid soap, Lysol spray, etc., that I expect to only need to restock every few years. I wash my hands but 2-3 times a day when I NEED to and use Lysol as needed maybe once every two weeks for normal laundry purposes.

Had Trump announced Covid the way the idiot Left would now claim, it would have been Armageddon with people crashing cars into each other, brawling in the stores, gun fights in the parking lot for that last loaf of bread.

has his lies killed 190 k? where is your concern for trumps lies?
They don't care that he purposely mis-led the American pubic about the severity of a deadly global pandemic that was bearing down on us as he spoke.

They don't care that, as a "leader" (ha ha) he refused to wear a mask and downplayed the need for wearing masks.

They don't care that he REPEATEDLY MOCKED people who tried take precautions on their health and habits.

Europe can tell you what happens when you mix group pathology and hero worship. People die. Somehow we didn't get the memo.

Comrade traitor, was Nazi Pelosi misleading the people when she said to go to China Town several weeks later? What about Cuomo telling people to crowd into theaters?

You fringe left hacks are such hypocritical frauds.

Do you think panic would have saved lives? did the panic created by the little Goebbels of the CCP press save lives? Is Don Lemon a hero?

They don't care that he purposely mis-led the American pubic about the severity of a deadly global pandemic that was bearing down on us as he spoke.

They don't care that, as a "leader" (ha ha) he refused to wear a mask and downplayed the need for wearing masks.

They don't care that he REPEATEDLY MOCKED people who tried take precautions on their health and habits.

Europe can tell you what happens when you mix group pathology and hero worship. People die. Somehow we didn't get the memo.

Comrade traitor, was Nazi Pelosi misleading the people when she said to go to China Town several weeks later? What about Cuomo telling people to crowd into theaters?

Do you think panic would have saved lives? did the panic created by the little Goebbels of the CCP press save lives? Is Don Lemon a hero?
Somehow you don't see how obvious your deflection is.

He's your guy. Tough shit.

So hack, does Orange Man Bad remote control the virus then? You frauds claim he is responsible for deaths - hence he must have control of the virus..

careful - the left gets really pissed when you start serving people whoppers.

So hack, does Orange Man Bad remote control the virus then? You frauds claim he is responsible for deaths - hence he must have control of the virus..
Well, no comrade. What a weird question.

But you lied that he caused all the Wuhan deaths? If he doesn't control the virus through some sort of remote or programming, how did Orange Man Bad kill everyone? Be specific, provide details on how he did it?

But you lied that he caused all the Wuhan deaths? If he doesn't control the virus through some sort of remote or programming, how did Orange Man Bad kill everyone? Be specific, provide details on how he did it?
Where did I say "he caused all the Wuhan deaths"?

I realize we're in different realities, but I didn't say that.

Do you realize that? There is something wrong with you.

Joe Biden needs to be factchecked because the crap he comes up with every day is getting ridiculous.

COVID-19 isn't much more deadly than the Flu.

The disease that has ripped through our nation is Democrats and their local representatives.
Their lockdowns have destroyed lives and jobs.
How many schools aren't open because Democrats refuse to open them?

Regular whoppers or those vegetarian ones?

Comrade Terrorists, how do lies kill people? You're lying - here and now, how many people died because you're a filthy liar and demagogue?

It's amusing that you Heinrich Himmler types think this is a winning strategy,

You and your fellow fringe left cultists seem to think this Himmler routine of demagoguery will somehow make America forget that your filthy party unleashed the terrorist troops on a 110 night Kristalnacht.

You and your fellow fringe left cultists seem to think this Himmler routine of demagoguery will somehow make America forget that your filthy party unleashed the terrorist troops on a 110 night Kristalnacht.
So you were called out on your lie, and then tried to change the subject and put me on the defensive.

You Trumpsters are as easy to read as a four year old.

So you were called out on your lie, and then tried to change the subject and put me on the defensive.

You Trumpsters are as easy to read as a four year old.

Really?

So, the old;

1599929468712.png

routine?

Pathetic, even for a TDS addled old hack like you.

I wasn't the one claiming Trump is responsible for deaths caused by a virus funded by Obama out of a Wuhan lab.

Forum List

Back