Someone please tell liberals that Muslim is NOT A race.

No I'm not. I'm 100% male. And I have been known to motorboat a nice ass or two.
Maybe I got you mixed up with someone else? :laugh:

You both share an effete style of posting, so your confusion is understandable.

Check you out.....a regular keyboard warrior.
and you the perennial keyboard clown. at least you try to dress the part.

Oh no! A certified weirdo thinks I'm a clown. I don't know if I can handle it.

Go ahead....say something crazy. Act natural.

You're confusing your certifications with mine. Remember, you are the one with the clown avatar, not me.

Why would that blow anyone's mind?

Oh, you mean you don't think that black muslim women can be cops and you are sharing; thanks libtard.

:asshole:

It would be awesome if you would be unpredictable.....just once.

It would be awesome if your head didn't smell like ass......just once.
LoneLaugher is a female. That dick head you were sniffing was someone elses. You shouldnt be so promiscuous or you would be able to keep track of your sexual partners..

Assclap, again with the homoerotic thoughts? I've told you Nancy, I don't swing that way and I'm not interested in your advances. Trot on over to your favorite bath house and visit your "friends".
Obviously you swing that way. You started talking about male asses without anyone even bringing it up.

Nice try Sally. I said he had his head up his ass. You got all tingly and ran with your homoerotic fantasies. Not that there is anything wrong with that. I'm just not interested in being part of your world.

LoneLaugher is a female. That dick head you were sniffing was someone elses. You shouldnt be so promiscuous or you would be able to keep track of your sexual partners..

No I'm not. I'm 100% male. And I have been known to motorboat a nice ass or two.
Maybe I got you mixed up with someone else? :laugh:

You both share an effete style of posting, so your confusion is understandable.

Check you out.....a regular keyboard warrior.

Nah, I just stated the obvious.

It is a given that Islam is not a race. Islam is a faith.

Someone should tell Conservatives that. I hear Conservatives wanting to exclude Muslims from the United States. They don't want Muslim immigrants and some want to "get rid of" native born Muslims.

You should stick to speaking for yourself because you $uck trying to speak for others, especially Conservatives.

Conservatives do not want to prevent Muslims from coming here...we have many already. Liberals, however, try to skew this argument, claiming this, because we have a problem with Obama ordering the US to take in 10,000 Syrians who have not been and will not be thoroughly screened AFTER ISIS declared it WILL send in fighters mingled in with the refugees.

Conservatives fully expect Obama to handle this warning with as much care as he did when Russia warned him about the Tsarnaev brothers BEFORE the executed the Boston Marathon Bombing or how he protected Ambassador Stevens after he had been warned of the threat on his live on 9/11/12!

Do try to make points without skewing the facts or flay out fabricating them..it will improve your credibility.

It would be awesome if you would be unpredictable.....just once.

Assclap, again with the homoerotic thoughts? I've told you Nancy, I don't swing that way and I'm not interested in your advances. Trot on over to your favorite bath house and visit your "friends".
Obviously you swing that way. You started talking about male asses without anyone even bringing it up.

Nice try Sally. I said he had his head up his ass. You got all tingly and ran with your homoerotic fantasies. Not that there is anything wrong with that. I'm just not interested in being part of your world.
Thats for agreeing you brought up his ass. I dont mind if you are gay. I draw the line at you soliciting me since I like women. Please knock it off.

Forum List

Back