Someone wants to use the 14th Amendment to fix the 2024 election for Dems.

So you see 91 indictments in 4 States and you don't see Democrats as trying to "get" Trump. And you aren't a "Democrat."

Wow, stupid sure isn't an impediment to being a mod. Christ
I see indications of guilt and intent, so I don't care.

still trying to make it about you,,,
No. Definitely about donny, his actions, his decisions, his intent. Why would anybody care if he had to stand in court defending actions? It is not like he will miss the money, and that is even if they get what was agreed, whether donny paying what is agreed or not. Definitely about donny.

That is better than you guys wanting salvage value and bottom feeding.
48c9qyy5r43c1.jpg

whitebitch claimed it wasn't happening. someone showed him to be a LIAR. then he said "its just not happening enough"

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Fortunately we have the U.S. Constitution to protect us from Dem Nazi's.
And if they ever come back to life with lil Adolph Schicklgruber leading the way I wish you luck with it, but I suspect I would call the
1701209510654.gif

1701209465981.gif

A purge on this historic scale may be implausible, but it’s theoretically possible because of Section 3 of the 14th Amendment to the United States Constitution, also known as the Disqualification Clause. It says public officials who aid or take part in an insurrection against the U.S. Constitution violate the oaths they took to support it. Section 3 disqualifies them from serving in state or federal government again.

Taken literally, the clause applies not only to Trump but to scores and even hundreds of people in Congress, state legislatures and other public offices who aided or participated in his plot to defy the Constitution and remain in power after losing the 2020 election. Many plan to run for reelection next year.

Perhaps all those Repubs should have read Sec. 3 before they participated in an insurrection.

I see indications of guilt and intent, so I don't care.

Having positions that "aren't Democrat" is the easiest fucking thing in the world to do, if you're not. Yet you continually fail. Hence my observation on your intelligence (or lack thereof)

The 14th has no such limitations. "shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof."

The Riot on Jan 6th qualifies and he most certainly gave aid and comfort to his riotous hoard during and after the riot.

Read section 5 of the 14th ammendment…

You see, nobody has been charged with insurrection yet. They can’t just say “We think he committed insurrection so therefore it disqualified him”. They have to charge and convict him of the statute. You can get any leftist judge in the country to say he committed insurrection…but you’ll find as many right wing judges who will say he didn’t.

It’s all part of due process. Section 5 lays out how the rest of the amendment is enforced. Through appropriate legislation, which congress did, by passing 2383….so, until trump is charged and convicted of that, the left has no legal basis to disqualify him.

I fail to understand why it is the lefty’s haven’t even attempted to charge him under that statute…., with every liberal judge in the country wanting to sink trump, it should be fairly easy to get a federal conviction…so why are they dragging their feet?

Last edited:
Read section 5 of the 14th ammendment…

You see, nobody has been charged with insurrection yet. They can’t just say “We think he committed insurrection so therefore it disqualified him”. They have to charge and convict him of the statute. You can get any leftist judge in the country to say he committed insurrection…but you’ll find as many right wing judges who will say he didn’t.

It’s all part of due process. Section 5 lays out how the rest of the amendment is enforced. Through appropriate legislation, which congress did, by passing 2383….so, until trump is charged and convicted of that, the left has no legal basis to disqualify him.

I fail to understand why it is the lefty’s haven’t even attempted to charge him under that statute…., with every liberal judge in the country wanting to sink trump, it should be fairly easy to get a federal conviction…so why are they dragging their feet?

Oh? How many of the people banned from holding office again under the umbrella of the 14th Amendment were ever convicted of insurrection?

They were Florida election deniers, no? But unlike Trump, they got their day in court
You don’t get a day in court just by asking. You need evidence and they had none. Zippo. Trump lawyers admitted, they had none. Pretty much what Humpers are doing now. Just posting bullshit with no evidence. Whiners.

Forum List

Back