Something For The Pollsmokers

Yes because Rasmussen is so balanced and unbias. I personal don't care for polls in general because it only samples a small group of people. But Rasmussen is probably the worst of polls.

Yes because Rasmussen is so balanced and unbias. I personal don't care for polls in general because it only samples a small group of people. But Rasmussen is probably the worst of polls.

Hardly

Are you trying to tell me Rasmussen isn't right leaning?

Where did I say that? Oh I didn't. And you teach?

Rasmussen is just as reliable as any "poll" out there

Asking a bunch of conversations about conservative leaders isn't reliable.

It's like huffpost Polls. Of course they're going to view liberals leaders favorable.

It isn't reliable or accurate.

Rasmussen?

:laugh: :laugh2::lmao:

They are currently (as usual) ten points higher than everyone else - but even with Robo-Razzy thrown in ...

RCP Average 3/16 - 4/1 -- 41.9 52.6 -10.7

Hardly

It's like huffpost Polls. Of course they're going to view liberals leaders favorable.

Just as reliable as any poll..you just don't like the results ...now run along

They are absolutely the worst. Robo calls to landlines (old white people) only.

Hardly

Next thing ya know, Billy is gonna link us to an online poll at Drudge Report :)

As opposed to left wing polls calling twice the number of demoquacks compared to republicans? LOL

As opposed to left wing polls calling twice the number of demoquacks compared to republicans? LOL

Sorry but you're mistaken, but you always are so no big deal.

Forum List

Back