Something not being talked about.. So i am hear to open up the phone lines

So is it really the liberals who wish to harm others and how do they treat others?

• Just a little bit, you know push them to the ground.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Punch them in the face for daring to speak against.

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Run them over with a car but make sure they are still breathing

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Do a Bob Beckel on their ass. I didnt say it Bob did. Please dont ban me again, masta.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
DNC staffer killed in Washington, D.C. shooting
Democratic National Committee staffer killed in Washington, D.C. shooting
WikiLeaks offers $20G reward for info in DNC staffer slaying
WikiLeaks offers $20G reward for info in DNC staffer slaying as founder Julian Assange implies victim was informant
Hillary Clinton strategist says “kill” Julian Assange, because “a dead man can’t leak stuff” [Video] - USAPoliticsNow
CNN Host says the way to deal with Julian Assange is to “Illegally shoot the son of a bitch.”
Democratic strategist, CNN Host, former Fox News Host, and Hillary Clinton supporter Bob Beckel…

has figured out how to deal with the Julian Assange thorn, that is in Clinton’s side.

The List of Clinton Associates Who've Died Mysteriously. Check It Out.
The List of Clinton Associates Who’ve Died Mysteriously. Check It Out.
August 10, 2016 7:57 AM By Heidi Harris
Filed Under: 2016, Clinton, Politics
This list has been around for awhile, but worth a re-post. I’m not the consiracy type, but this is just TOO coincidental.

FOX shill Beckel is your boy. Take responsibility for your own calling for violence.
CNN Host says the way to deal with Julian Assange is to “Illegally shoot the son of a bitch.”
Democratic strategist, CNN Host, former Fox News Host, and Hillary Clinton supporter Bob Beckel…
are you really as stupid as you seem, YES YOU ARE.....

Also I notice you said nothing about the poor DNC guy who was murdered in a GUN FREE ZONE. Looks like anyone who double crosses the Clintons is as dead as dealing with the Mob.

Do you need a hearing aid to spell?

Do you need a hearing aid to spell?
Thanks for being the grammar police. Yes I should of used, "HERE". Notice how he didn't say anything about Bob wanting to kill someone? Why all the violence from the left?

WikiLeaks offers $20G reward for info in DNC staffer slaying as founder Julian Assange implies victim was informant
Hillary Clinton strategist says “kill” Julian Assange, because “a dead man can’t leak stuff” [Video] - USAPoliticsNow

has figured out how to deal with the Julian Assange thorn, that is in Clinton’s side.
This list has been around for awhile, but worth a re-post. I’m not the consiracy type, but this is just TOO coincidental.

aw...how cute...another conspiracy loon.

aw...how cute...another conspiracy loon.

Did you notice that it was a chick from CBS? Wow, even the liberal media is starting to raise their eyebrows on this one. But thanks for showing your true feelings about some young man gunned down in a GUN FREE ZONE.

Forum List

Back