Something people don't seem to get about why Jesus came into the world, what the Crucifixion means 4 us individually

You show your lack of decent moral sense by mocking the God of Israel, the one true God. Allah is a fraud you promote.

Given that the judge is such an evil entity, we should all kick him and his verdicts into hell.

Makes one kind of wish it were real.

Regards
DL
I think the concept of a vengeful God came out of man's imagination, but that's just my opinion.

Then you know no sin?
Mike, sin isn't graded on a scale. The punishment for sin is eternal death, period. Since sin can't enter Heaven, so you may want to reevaluate your perceived level of it, not by leaning on your own understanding but by the word of God, just to be sure...
I understand that you believe that totally as does much of my extended family. I don't mean to offend Christians, I was just clarifying that I didn't agree with what Greatestlam said about God.

I'm not offended, and we are friends. I just don't want you to be on the wrong side of eternity. I want you right up their with me!

Do you see the genocidal, homophobic and misogynous as good enough for heaven?

Do you see Armageddon and mass murder as good?

I like the Gnostic Jesus I follow.

I hate the Roman Jesus you seem to follow.

Regards
DL
Jesus Christ never commented on homosexuality.

Mary Magdalene was a very important person in his ministry. For example was the first person to see him resurrected. The fact is women were very important in His ministry.

Armageddon is only mentioned once in the Bible in Revelation 16:16. Jesus predicted the fall of Jerusalem to the Romans in AD 70.

It ends there because of the immorality of the notion for both the giver and the taker.

Regards
DL
What are you? An Evangelical Christian? Jesus' death for the sins of others is not where the narrative ends.

He died for the church. And the narrative continues.

What are you? An Evangelical Christian? Jesus' death for the sins of others is not where the narrative ends.

He died for the church. And the narrative continues.
I was talking the immorality of your policy, and you return with this speculative nonsense.

Regards
DL

Jesus Christ never commented on homosexuality.
Only a homophobe will think that the Golden Rule that Jesus preached cannot be applied to gays.

Strange how Christians put all kinds of exceptions to the Golden Rule without justification.

Regards
DL

This post was originally published in July 2018. –ed.

Let’s be clear from the outset: The Roman Catholic doctrine of purgatory is taught nowhere in Scripture. It
not true.

But even if it weren't there.. For one thing, Jesus quoted Scripture that was not written down in the Old Testament, but no one ever questioned Him. Today, they question Him by questioning His Church.

In the Book of Maccabbes, a general or some other war official said to his soldiers that they would pray for the dead on the battlefield so that they "be loosed from their sins." No one ever said to him

"That is not found in Scripture"

or if anyone did.. it is not FOUND IN Scripture

Everything is not found there.. God is bigger than what a relatively small book can hold about him

I am not surprised that you cannot keep on topic.

Moral Cowards post like you do.

Regards
DL
I am not surprised that you attack my "policy" without knowing what it is. Ignoramuses post like you do.

Or that you think you're a god. Egoists post like you do.

Or that you think Jesus was some sort of evil "day star" thingy. Illiterates post like you do.

not true.

But even if it weren't there.. For one thing, Jesus quoted Scripture that was not written down in the Old Testament, but no one ever questioned Him. Today, they question Him by questioning His Church.

In the Book of Maccabbes, a general or some other war official said to his soldiers that they would pray for the dead on the battlefield so that they "be loosed from their sins." No one ever said to him

"That is not found in Scripture"

or if anyone did.. it is not FOUND IN Scripture

Everything is not found there.. God is bigger than what a relatively small book can hold about him
SHOW ME A PURGATORY IN THE BIBLE.

Forum List

Back