Something the right wing fundy Christians don't understand

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
Can the goy ever learn

rabbi.jpg

Can the goy ever learn

View attachment 66353
FYI. I doubt many of us Christians are blaming secular science or anti-religious philosophy for "the eclipse of religion in modern society" so you can put down the pen.

If religion has declined in the West it is because of individual freedoms directing them towards matters they consider more important or fulfilling. So man does not totally ignore God, he just summons him on far less frequent occasions --- say in times of failing health, or economic failures, or funerals. Of course, that is not nearly enough in my opinion. We do live in a scary state of affairs.

As for you, I always chastise myself for being so stupid or vengeful to respond to any of your garbage. IMO, you are doing the Jewish faith the most horrendous "favor" by acting like you are one of them. IMO, you represent nothing virtuous about Judaism, which is an honorable religion to me. You have a terrible psychosis going on that is causing you to go in many directions, all wrong.

Last edited:
depending on erroneously written scriptures supposedly from who they worship has nothing to do with it ...

Religion never declines. Instead it goes to one from another. There are 2 main streams of it;

1) Those who believe with faith that nothing serious would happen after physical death
2) Those who believe with faith that something serious might happen after physical death

Modern education gives the delusion that we can assume 1) as the truth, as today's people are educated with the mindset that it's pretty safe to ignore all kinds of claims if they are unsupported by scientific evidence.

1) however can hardly be proven. It's just another form of faith. It is a religion as long as it is a common faith shared by a large group of humans.

It's in fact a deception to try to portray the picture that we should only believe things which can be evidenced. In reality, humans rely on faith in witnessing to reach a truth instead of relying on the so-called evidence.

Do you have the evidence that the earth is actually revolving around the sun? Do you have the evidence that black holes exist?

99% humans don't have the evidence before they treat them as the plain truths. Even in the case of science, we have to rely on putting trust in a small group of direct witnesses (those we call scientists) to get to a truth.

While truths other than scientific truths may not be evidenced at all. Say, human history as a whole can hardly be evidenced. For an example, Jewish historian Josephus wrote a serious of books commonly referred to as Josephus' works. Please show us which book/chapter/section are actually supported by evidence.

Similarly to the question that whether life will continue after death, it can hardly be evidenced. One has to either believe with faith that it exists or believe with faith that it doesn't. There's no middle ground there as a third option as it concerns one's life. Whenever one says that "I have no religion" it only means that "my religion goes to believing that nothing serious would happen after death".

A 100 years old atheist lying in bed with the doctors telling him that he's going to die soon, he can still have a peace of mind not because he has no religion. It is in his religion that nothing serious would happen which gives him the sense of a peace of mind.

Last edited:
I wouldn't say religion has declined, in as much as there is still an interest in the paranormal, ghost hunters, and the unknown to maintain a market for it. People are still searching for what to believe and the pursuit of new age and the afterlife manage to remain popular topics. They are just not willing to accept or find themselves tied to a structured value system that religions like Christianity also adhere to.

guno is the baby who got syphilis when the Rabbi bit off his foreskin, and now he's gone insane.

"Something the right wing fundy Christians don't understand"

...the Constitution, its case law, and the rule of law.

Forum List

Back