Something we always knew about supports of discrimination

Liberals Don't hate Christians. They hate when Christians try to commit injustices in the name of religion.
Look Einstein, forcing someone to make a wedding cake for homosexuals is the injustice. You choose to define it your way, which goes against the Constitution, btw. The intolerance is in your camp, accusing others won't work.
If I see a cake in your store's window, and you refuse to sell it to me because you have some supernatural belief that I'm evil... THAT'S unconstitutional.
That isn't the issue AT ALL. It's making a cake for two like genders. Even so, show us where homosexuals are protected like gender, race or religion. Google the fuck out of it and get back to us.

When the day comes that I believe that the GOP cares about the religious rights of non-Christians, that's the day I'll vote Republican.

You mean they grew up in an era of integrity and morality. No spring break drunkenness, no heroin on every corner, no dropping your pants for everybody that wants some. No teachers teaching us how to cheat to get what you want, no pedophile lists, no locks on the doors, no fear of letting your child go play at the playground. Yes, some things needed to be examined and evolved, but for the most part it was a far better place to raise a child than what we have to offer them now.

Well....what about the anti gay bigots in rap music and on the show "Empire" where Terence Howard and the wife character cookies routinely use anti gay slurs.....let's get them too.......

gawd you disgusting people are a mess and a damn disgrace...

You'll jump on anything to divide us and our country...why don't you all get out you can't stand your fellow country men and women not bowing down to you all.

the left is the haters in country folks...you see it on here daily

reading your crap every day makes my skin crawl...
Why would any American oppose equal justice under law? What makes the advocacy of equal justice be regarded as a divisive and hate filled position?

You'll jump on anything to divide us and our country...why don't you all get out you can't stand your fellow country men and women not bowing down to you all.

Why would any American oppose equal justice under law? What makes the advocacy of equal justice be regarded as a divisive and hate filled position?

Because it equal justice under the law doens't allow the left to use the legal system to destroy their enemies....

No Staph. That is not your skin crawling. Did you try that Monistat like I suggested?

You mean they grew up in an era of integrity and morality. No spring break drunkenness, no heroin on every corner, no dropping your pants for everybody that wants some. No teachers teaching us how to cheat to get what you want, no pedophile lists, no locks on the doors, no fear of letting your child go play at the playground. Yes, some things needed to be examined and evolved, but for the most part it was a far better place to raise a child than what we have to offer them now.
In the world that liberals have created today, you can be arrested for letting your child walk to the park.
It's hardly surprising that crusty old conservatives can't understand a world that's already passed them by.

Your assumption that we don't understand it is just you being unable to understand that someone can reasonably disagree with you.

THat is the exact opposite of diversity. That is the primary expression of conformity.

And you are to dim to understand the implications of your own words.
Your grandkids will grow up in a world where Hating gays is frowned upon. Just like your kids grew up in a world where hating blacks was frowned upon, and you grew up in a world where monopolies were frowned upon. And the world will keep turning and future generations will achieve things we could only dream of.
Look asshat! No one (or damned few) hates gays or blacks.
What I detest is people who want special rights.
Redefining words or extra points on test scores is against what this country stands for.

If Bruce and Paul want to commit to each other and sign a civil contract giving them all the rights of married couples, I'm fine with that. Just don't call it marriage and please don't send me an invitation.

I'm all for equal rights for everyone. In an ideal world, the race of college students would reflect general racial percentages, but for some reason, without adding points to some scores and deducting them for others, that seems impossible.
Why is that?
It's certainly not about money spent on education.
Blacks, whites and Asians going to the same schools will have predictable test scores and graduation rates. A lower percentage of black students will complete college and more Asians will graduate than whites.
It's the facts of life.
Again, why?

A good deal of it is the break down of the family.

Women raising kids alone are either too busy trying to support their fatherless brood to spend time motivating their kids to study or unmotivated. Couple that with cultural standards that accuse kids who work hard in school of acting "white", and you have another generation of illiterates.

We have to somehow stop seeing ourselves as hyphenated Americans and forget about the color of our skins and work hard to get ahead.

We need to stop rewarding failure and make poverty uncomfortable.

In the world that liberals have created today, you can be arrested for letting your child walk to the park.
It's hardly surprising that crusty old conservatives can't understand a world that's already passed them by.
No it's perverts like yourself trying to dictate that anything sexual is okay. Therefore demeaning anything decent in a moral society. Making society to dangerous for a kid to simply walk to a park and play. This is the society that liberals created, and you sound proud of it.
We are living in the safest era in the history of humankind.
Bullshit!
When I was a kid, I could safely hitchhike to a town 20 miles away in complete safety.
Nearly every boy carried a pocket knife, but wouldn't ever consider using it against someone who dissed him.
Every fall through high school, there was a shotgun in the trunk or cab of 1/4 or the vehicles in the student parking lot, not because we were going to shoot a teacher who pissed us of or we felt "depressed" but because we were going hunting after school.
Cops rarely had to fire their guns because we complied with their directions and wouldn't consider trying to rush them and take their weapon.

Safe??? Hell no! We haven't been safe since LBJ.

When the day comes that I believe that the GOP cares about the religious rights of non-Christians, that's the day I'll vote Republican.
Why would you think the GOP doesn't care about the rights of non Christians? Please be specific.

No it's perverts like yourself trying to dictate that anything sexual is okay. Therefore demeaning anything decent in a moral society. Making society to dangerous for a kid to simply walk to a park and play. This is the society that liberals created, and you sound proud of it.
Bullshit!
When I was a kid, I could safely hitchhike to a town 20 miles away in complete safety.
Nearly every boy carried a pocket knife, but wouldn't ever consider using it against someone who dissed him.
Every fall through high school, there was a shotgun in the trunk or cab of 1/4 or the vehicles in the student parking lot, not because we were going to shoot a teacher who pissed us of or we felt "depressed" but because we were going hunting after school.
Cops rarely had to fire their guns because we complied with their directions and wouldn't consider trying to rush them and take their weapon.

Did you used to walk 15 miles, in 10 feet of snow to get to school too?

Bullshit!

Up hill, both fucking ways.
Yeah. I'm 65 so what's that make me in your world, Old Fool?

Bullshit!

The butt of every comment I've made on this thread.

Those for discrimination are old white bitter bible thumping half dead geriatric crackers, while the younger generations of republicans support LGBT rights

LGBT perverts have all the rights everyone else has. What they want is special treatment. Just like all the other affirmative action loonies.

Bullshit!

I wonder how much credence people give your commentary. You really are quite oblivious to what others think of you, aren't you?

Bullshit!

I wonder how much credence people give your commentary. You really are quite oblivious to what others think of you, aren't you?
I don't know internet stranger. What do you think of me? :laugh:

What makes it equal in your mind? Is a mom marrying her son equal to you? People are equal, relationships aren't. Try thinking instead of feeling your way through life.

Forum List

Back