Something we always knew about supports of discrimination

In the world that liberals have created today, you can be arrested for letting your child walk to the park.
It's hardly surprising that crusty old conservatives can't understand a world that's already passed them by.

Hardly surprising that you are too stupid to understand that history repeats itself and we've already been here and eventually we will swing back to a conservative equilibrium.

Nor is it surprising to learn that you believe that anyone who disagrees with you on any issue is stupid and or crusty.
That's what slaveowners said, and what segregationists said, and what conservatives have said throughout the history of mankind. They always give way to progress. We don't burn witches at the stake anymore, we know the earth orbits the sun, we've landed on the moon, we have smartphones; I wonder where progress will take us in the next 100 years.

Progress has nothing to do with conservative values you dishonest fuck.
Conservative "values." I wonder if Hitler thought hating Jews was a "value."

LOL well, off we go to the stupid and irrational. Enjoy the thread man, If I wanted to talk to children, I have 3 of my own right here.

In the world that liberals have created today, you can be arrested for letting your child walk to the park.
It's hardly surprising that crusty old conservatives can't understand a world that's already passed them by.

Hardly surprising that you are too stupid to understand that history repeats itself and we've already been here and eventually we will swing back to a conservative equilibrium.

Nor is it surprising to learn that you believe that anyone who disagrees with you on any issue is stupid and or crusty.
That's what slaveowners said, and what segregationists said, and what conservatives have said throughout the history of mankind. They always give way to progress. We don't burn witches at the stake anymore, we know the earth orbits the sun, we've landed on the moon, we have smartphones; I wonder where progress will take us in the next 100 years.

Wow. That was really dumb.

LOL well, off we go to the stupid and irrational. Enjoy the thread man, If I wanted to talk to children, I have 3 of my own right here.
Bye.

The point is you can call anything a value. Discriminating against gay people is not a "value."

Your grandkids will grow up in a world where Hating gays is frowned upon. Just like your kids grew up in a world where hating blacks was frowned upon, and you grew up in a world where monopolies were frowned upon. And the world will keep turning and future generations will achieve things we could only dream of.
Hopefully they will learn that magots in our society use terms like homophobe, hate, intolerance, etc, etc. to push their dishonest agendas. They don't realize it now, like few older folks did when they were young, but it is telling that the loony left doesn't even understand the maturing process. It's out of your grasp.

Like the way liberals hate Christians?

The point is you can call anything a value. Discriminating against gay people is not a "value."
How about the fact I wouldn't do it because you're an asshole?

Your grandkids will grow up in a world where Hating gays is frowned upon. Just like your kids grew up in a world where hating blacks was frowned upon, and you grew up in a world where monopolies were frowned upon. And the world will keep turning and future generations will achieve things we could only dream of.
Hopefully they will learn that magots in our society use terms like homophobe, hate, intolerance, etc, etc. to push their dishonest agendas. They don't realize it now, like few older folks did when they were young, but it is telling that the loony left doesn't even understand the maturing process. It's out of your grasp.

Liberals Don't hate Christians. They hate when Christians try to commit injustices in the name of religion.

How about the fact I wouldn't do it because you're an asshole?
Feel free. Assholes get thrown out of places all the time.

Much like you thinking that hating Christians is a "value"?

Much like you thinking that hating Christians is a "value"?
When did I say that? You all are the ones who brought up that hating gays is a "value."

Liberals Don't hate Christians. They hate when Christians try to commit injustices in the name of religion.
Look Einstein, forcing someone to make a wedding cake for homosexuals is the injustice. You choose to define it your way, which goes against the Constitution, btw. The intolerance is in your camp, accusing others won't work.

Look Einstein, forcing someone to make a wedding cake for homosexuals is the injustice. You choose to define it your way, which goes against the Constitution, btw. The intolerance is in your camp, accusing others won't work.
If I see a cake in your store's window, and you refuse to sell it to me because you have some supernatural belief that I'm evil... THAT'S unconstitutional.

Didn't we always know that the democrat party supported discrimination during the Civil Rights era? Wasn't the left aware that Bill Clinton signed a federal law that did the same thing as 19 states including Indiana and Clinton'f home state of Arkansas are promoting? Why do sissies have their panties in a bunch about Indiana? Because it is a welcome distraction from the mess Barry Hussein made and Hillary's lies and coverups.

Didn't we always know that the democrat party supported discrimination during the Civil Rights era? Wasn't the left aware that Bill Clinton signed a federal law that did the same thing as 19 states including Indiana and Clinton'f home state of Arkansas are promoting? Why do sissies have their panties in a bunch about Indiana? Because it is a welcome distraction from the mess Barry Hussein made and Hillary's lies and coverups.
The 19 states lie has been debunked several times on here. And the Jim Crow states are now solidly republican, and proudly waving their confederate flags.

Bullshit.

You've done nothing but spout off on your negative opinions of conservatives and when challenged on it, refused to support your attacks with anything more than more unsupported bullshit opinions.

And now, Hitler.

Like letting them enjoy their restaurant, and the good times that they can have in their establishment. They just don't want to be a part of their wedding. That injustice? Seems like the queers are going out of their way to cause injustices on others.

If I see a cake in your store's window, and you refuse to sell it to me because you have some supernatural belief that I'm evil... THAT'S unconstitutional.
They could've bought the cake in the window dumbass. So know what are you complaining about? The queer couple bought things from the bakery with no problem, the baker just didn't want to cater the wedding. So again, what's your problem?

Those for discrimination are old white bitter bible thumping half dead geriatric crackers, while the younger generations of republicans support LGBT rights

On religious freedom versus gay rights a sharp generational gap - The Washington Post
Crackers? Oh, "GOYIM". A guy with a clown face avatar making racist and religious intolerant remarks and rants against elders, he connects with the unenlightened youth as if it justifies neurotic half assed bullshit. People are smart and they will see past this ruse.

Forum List

Back