Something We Could All Think About

All righty. Education only as I agree about the Border.

I was going to write a lot but it boils down to a minimal modification of the German educational situation. Reminder it was the Prussian system that er...beat the Prussians... and gave us the skill to go to Mars.

German for current K - 12
-Rigorous, intensive system that is heavy on math and science. Multiple years for language.
-High testing requirements
-System bifurcates during our Jr. High: vocational/tech, and University track.
-Unlike the Us, massive funds are put into the vocational track which includes what we would call the trades, but all two year vocational degrees (from nursing to low level banking). The presumption is that the majority of the population will go this route.

Higher level:
-At graduation the vocational track contineues their educational through derp vocational schools and certifications. Think trade school plus 2 year AA degree. This should be free.

-University track is the minority. This is focused on STEM, sciences, business, economics etc. Only those who pass the rigorous train of exams for several years get in. This should also be free.
I would modify this portion only to the California UC system format, in that the goal of the entire system is to have equivalent level research universities. They may have different areas of focus, but UCLA is equivalent to UC Berkeley etc.

-Graduate degrees should be available as now, and paid by the student.

Note, many of the Asian school systems follow this route as well. It generates a highly educated and skilled workforce at all levels.
I agree with a lot of that except it seems to exclude the arts and humanities and there is value there as well. I think we really need a strongly supported vocational/apprenticeship track.

revisionist history isnt history,,,

if real history was taught we would all know at the very same time blacks were being brought here whites were being taken into africa as slave which still continues to this day,,
Why? There was hardly a big transatlantic white slave trade between the US and Africa.

When you give me the names of the people the left erased.
even though I already did I never came out and accused them of doing it,,

you have now twice claimed the repubes are doing it and yet to give a single name of the person its being done too,,,

even though I already did I never came out and accused them of doing it,,
You mean the list of advertisement characters you fictitiously claimed were erased because they weren’t white?

You certainly did come out and say the left were erasing because they weren’t white. Why are you denying it?

you have now twice claimed the repubes are doing it and yet to give a single name of the person its being done too,,,
Sure,here goes.

Maya Angelou
Toni Morrison
Jerry Craft
Alice Walker
Jewell Parker Rhodes
Wade and Cheryl Hudson

All black authors of banned books.

Then there are all the banned books featuring lgbtq characters. Erasing non heterosexuals.

You mean the list of advertisement characters you fictitiously claimed were erased because they weren’t white?

You certainly did come out and say the left were erasing because they weren’t white. Why are you denying it?

Sure,here goes.

Maya Angelou
Toni Morrison
Jerry Craft
Alice Walker
Jewell Parker Rhodes
Wade and Cheryl Hudson

All black authors of banned books.

Then there are all the banned books featuring lgbtq characters. Erasing non heterosexuals.
none of those books are banned dumbass,,, let alone the people themselves,,

in fact you can with the same device you used to post this message can order those books and have delivered right to your home,,

now I can no longer buy a box of the greatest pancake mix ever made with the person that created it on the cover,,,
youve erased both her picture and her name,,,

in your examples all is still out there for the world to see, read and enjoy,,

none of those books are banned dumbass,,, let alone the people themselves,,
They ought to be banned!! Some of those books are seriously indecent, but they've assigned them to school kids because they're by blacks. I suppose them being by blacks is supposed to purify them somehow, like how it's okay when blacks do mass shootings of blacks, and the media does pay any attention to it.

They ought to be banned!! Some of those books are seriously indecent, but they've assigned them to school kids because they're by blacks. I suppose them being by blacks is supposed to purify them somehow, like how it's okay when blacks do mass shootings of blacks, and the media does pay any attention to it.
banned and not allowed to minors are two different things,,

Forum List

Back