Something Weird Is Going on in Fulton County, Where Trump Is Expected to Be Indicted

These GA racketeering charges can come with mandatory jail time, I heard.

It's not going to happen.

Your pathetic vindictive fantasy of Prison Trump will never be fulfilled.

And then, predictably, instead of blaming the mass media that has provenly lied to you for the past 7 years (longer) - you'll turn around and blame.........Trump!

It's all such a sad spectacle.

But you kind of deserve it. ;)

No, I've pretty consistently looked at it this way since, forever, I guess. Trump is a litigious bastard and has the opportunity to create contrived constitutional crises, later sending them up to the Supreme Court (in his best case scenario). That's what he does. It's almost all he does.
Maybe differences in the application of the law due to political differences need to be addressed by the SCOTUS.

No, I've pretty consistently looked at it this way since, forever, I guess. Trump is a litigious bastard and has the opportunity to create contrived constitutional crises,

Actually, it's "crisis" - not "crises" which is its pluralistic cousin.

I don't mean to be so obnoxiously pretentious, but since all you Lefties assume we Trump supporters are uneducated rubes, I just wanted to remind you that all is not what it seems.

RICO says different.

Presidential shakedowns are illegal.
In case this one slipped your mind...oh wait!

And yes I am sure your witty come back will be: "Biden was the vice president...." but I am giving you a silver of benefit of the doubt that you are not that simplistic. I'm feeling charitable since you have been so amusing thus far.

The RICO laws being used in GA were passed by a republic legislature in the early 80’s.
You may as well just STFU because you don't even English, motherfucker!
tumblr_la1lriChY91qzduoq.gif

Also it wasn't the early 80s, and Joe Biden was heavily involved.

Convictions? Wow, you seem pretty sure, for a guy who hasn't seen the evidence.

What makes you so sure?
A conviction of Trump on any of these charges opens up the democrats to the same treatment. The last thing they fucking want is a conviction. They just want something to use as a hammer during the election. To keep their useful idiots all worked up.

A conviction of Trump on any of these charges opens up the democrats to the same treatment. The last thing they fucking want is a conviction. They just want something to use as a hammer during the election. To keep their useful idiots all worked up.

Are you serious? You're a sore loser too.

By this standard Al Gore should have been prosecuted in FL in 2000.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back