Something Weird Is Going on in Fulton County, Where Trump Is Expected to Be Indicted

The DA pursuing this is who is.
Hmm, is she stupid, a liar, or both?

Do you think she lied about the sworn testimony given directly to the jury members' faces, somehow? That can't be.

Do you think she fabricated evidence? She gave fake evidence to a grand jury? I doubt you would make this outrageous claim.

Where is the lie?

Oh, and she was pretty successful. 10 indictments.

So where is the stupidity?

I'm just not seeing the stupidity or the lies, here.

Say her name. I bet you learned to pronounce it correctly for the first time, today.

Oh, and they were pretty successful. 10 indictments?

How are indictments successful?

Indictments are nothing but accusations.

And when the backdrop to said indictments is a cacophonous kangaroo court filled with weirdoes leading the jury like this?

Hoo boy.

What an absolute joke.

And when the backdrop to said indictments is a cacophonous kangaroo court filled with weirdoes leading the jury like this?

Hoo boy.

What an absolute joke.

Awwww, you’re butthurt.

Did the former 1-term fuckup not ask the Sec. of State to find him votes?
To harken back to an earlier reply of mine:
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Hoo boy.

What an absolute joke.

Look how happy this reporter is.

To harken back to an earlier reply of mine:
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
RICO says different.

Presidential shakedowns are illegal.

Forum List

Back