Something Weird Is Going on in Fulton County, Where Trump Is Expected to Be Indicted

10 out of 14 actually - but it's not exactly earth shattering news to anyone who sees how desperate you are to avoid a fair fight.

Won't work though, sunshine. ;)

Fair fight? Trump has never even been in a fair fight his whole life. That's why that loser is lying to the American people and trying to overturn the election.

Fair fight? Trump has never even been in a fair fight his whole life. That's why that loser is lying to the American people and trying to overturn the election.
You seem mighty nervous about that for some reason.

............all we need now is the Mug Shot, and our assurance of a Trump victory is irreversibly complete.

Thanks Lefties!

Can you pile on some more indictments though?

Daddy's still hungry here.

Num num.

............all we need now is the Mug Shot, and our assurance of a Trump victory is irreversibly complete.

Thanks Lefties!

Can you pile on some more indictments though?

Daddy's still hungry here.

Num num.

You should blame Trump for what he's done. No one could stop him. It's no one else's fault. Just Trump.

Wait, doesn't that kind of then make you, your cult, and your best people the ACTUAL "stupid" ones?

I mean, you all got embarrassed and outsmarted by the moron libs and the senile old man, then, right?

I'm sorry did the Fat Lady already sing?

Musta missed that.

But they tell me Revenge is best served at cold temperatures.

And he who laughs last....

Nervous? Not at all. I'm ready for bed.
That's nice, honey. :itsok:

Sleep easy knowing that this is going to blow up in Democrat's faces just the the latest gadget Wile E,

Coyote bought to catch the Roadrunner. Democrats are Wile E. Coyote-Genius.

coyote-gif.gif

"If you think/believe Biden got 81 million votes, really you're too stupid to vote."

Well, I for one, do not know exactly how many he got.....81 mill? 83 mill? 80 mill? I dunno.
Though, am confident he got more than the other guy.

But, poster Duke, you seem to suggest that "81 million" is in error?
OK, then.....what is the right number?
For Biden?
For Trump?

And how do you know?
What sources have you relied upon to come up with your numbers?

Thanks in advance

Forum List

Back