Something Weird Is Going on in Fulton County, Where Trump Is Expected to Be Indicted

Prove it.
Link it.
Show the table your cards, mi amigo.
Show.
Or go.

The Sequel:
Prove it.
Link it.
Show the table your cards, mi amigo.
Show.
Or go.

Don't me a fake and a phony.
Show the forum your grit and gravitas.
Show.
Or go.

Meanwhile grandma gets fucked for an illegal parade.

14 years for throwing a chair, seems a bit longer than four years for a hammer attack. Maybe my math is off.

Speaking four years for attempted hammer murder. Apparently dressing funny is damn near equal to that if you’re on the wrong side.

Would you like some more? You fucking retard.

This was leaked on purpose. Once again another distraction tactic to make the news cycle all about Trump, rather than about Biden being back from a 14 day vacation has "no comment" when asked if he has anything to say about the rising death toll in Hawaii after sitting on the beach all day. To think that this wasn't a purposeful leak is so blindingly naïve that you are either a paid shill or in desperate need of a CT scan.

It was a fake. You're way behind on information.

Is your mind really that far gone? There have been books written on this stuff. Open one up. I'm not going to sit here and write you a book on how crooked trump is.
I could write a book on how corrupt democrats are. If you have so much info why not share it?

I see you're receiving the same vibes from the good German also known as John Doe.

A nameless, totally brainwashed, good German.

Ya gotta admit - he did choose the perfect screen name.
tumblr_8e0b407cabc5eeb923e883b9a005b1c6_071c7f43_540.jpg

14 years for throwing a chair, seems a bit longer than four years for a hammer attack. Maybe my math is off.
Your geography and knowledge of the case are off.

State court vs. Federal court.

Defendant's history:

"Schwartz was on probation when he joined the Jan. 6 riot. His criminal record includes a “jaw-dropping” 38 prior convictions since 1991, “several of which involved assaulting or threatening officers or other authority figures,” Bond wrote." - AP

The number of convictions just in this case (10):

"Peter Schwartz, 49, was found guilty on 10 charges in December 2022 during a jury trial, including four felony charges of assaulting, resisting or impeding officers using a dangerous weapon. Schwartz’s prior criminal history of 38 felony convictions dating to 1991 was a significant factor behind his sentence." - CNN

There wasn’t an attack on the Capitol. People who were able to be prosecuted for violence were. Those who couldn’t, had their charges dropped.

Only a useful idiot blindly believes bullshit narratives.
It’s funny how a google search doesn’t come up with a riot on that day, it’s a peaceful protest according to our tax dollar funded news people. With some fires, looting etc. but you know, other than that.

Your geography and knowledge of the case are off.

State court vs. Federal court.

Defendant's history:

"Schwartz was on probation when he joined the Jan. 6 riot. His criminal record includes a “jaw-dropping” 38 prior convictions since 1991, “several of which involved assaulting or threatening officers or other authority figures,” Bond wrote." - AP

The number of convictions just in this case (10):

"Peter Schwartz, 49, was found guilty on 10 charges in December 2022 during a jury trial, including four felony charges of assaulting, resisting or impeding officers using a dangerous weapon. Schwartz’s prior criminal history of 38 felony convictions dating to 1991 was a significant factor behind his sentence." - CNN
So your excuse is the antifa guy was a first time felon. Why do I have trouble believing that?

Forum List

Back