Something Weird Is Going on in Fulton County, Where Trump Is Expected to Be Indicted

But the left in its entirety is being badly played by a bunch of psychopaths.

I am far left, but the democrats now are not leftist, but insane dictators.
Charging opponents with ridiculous crimes, while extorting hundreds of millions from an illegal war they started in the Ukraine.

All charges dropped? YOu've been shown over and over that is a lie. But yet you keep it going. You're a sick person that needs mental help. I hope you get it before you do something stupid.
All charges were dropped. Link me to one that was taken to court.

I am hoping that the vast majority of Americans, even those who really REALLY don't like Donald Trump, will recognize all of this for the malicious prosecution and propaganda machine that it is. The Democrat/progressive machine doesn't care what crimes DJT committed or if he committed any crimes at all. They just want him destroyed because he would be a solid barrier to their worst woke/neo-Marxist/totalitarian ambitions.
He's on tape asking election officials to find votes for him.

he should have been found guilty years ago. I really do hope you pull your head out of your ass.

It is believing they are real. Our nation is fracturing into pieces. Trump's personality us used for every evil that can be promoted. He is a lifeline for the nation. Progs are not going to lose from it. However, civility must return. And that will cause some distortions. Just like the abortion court decision that is made more than it has to. Abortion is not a rights issue. It is a behavior issue. Reducing it is important and go from there.

Wingnutter has it ever occured to you that Trump himself has responsibility for his legal problems???

His crazy, self-centered antics screwed him AND SCREWED YOU, who put your political hopes on this piece of crap

That’s your go to? One attempted murder got four years. None of the others involved just that one. Mean while hundreds who did nothing but on the capitol grounds are serving 6 years plus. Your yeah but is failing here.
You asked for one, dipshit.

Wingnutter has it ever occured to you that Trump himself has responsibility for his legal problems???

His crazy, self-centered antics screwed him AND SCREWED YOU, who put your political hopes on this piece of crap
I could agree with that. But why just him? Why aren’t the Clintons, Bidumbs, Obammies etc being treated the same for equal to or worse crimes? It’s like you’re proving the point here.

I could agree with that. But why just him? Why aren’t the Clintons, Bidumbs, Obammies etc being treated the same for equal to or worse crimes? It’s like you’re proving the point here.
Your kind keeps asking dumb questions because you've been indoctrinated with false equivalencies. That's why.

Forum List

Back