Sometimes I Really Wish the Democrats Were as Evil as the MAGA Folks Say They Are

Trump will likely get no jail time.

One would think that if the so-called “Deep State” was so powerful and active and above all else, unaccountable....that it would be a lead pipe cinch that Trump would go to jail. But he likely won’t.

Evil in the real world isn't this:

OIP.kw294PToUMY9rCRLiXhVTwHaKe

It looks more like this usually:

OIP.T49FrvS-5j_gnatRzD2-TQHaKR

Some mousy looking bureaucrat "just doing his job" on the orders of his superiors for the greater glory of the system he worked for.

Trump will likely get no jail time.
One would think that if the so-called “Deep State” was so powerful and active and above all else, unaccountable....that it would be a lead pipe cinch that Trump would go to jail. But he likely won’t.
I'm hearing conflicting info from cable news.
1. One station says he has 30-days to file an appeal
2. Another says he can't file an appeal until after the 7/11/24 sentencing date
3. Another says he has years to file appeals
4. Another says he won't see prison until after the appeals are complete
5. Yet another says that Trump can appeal directly to the USSC

Don’t flatter yourself
  • Bring in 10MM Illegals
  • Trash Americas reputation in the world
  • Cheating in the tens of millions
  • Defending Epstein’s client list
  • Coordinate with Mexican cartels to bring in Fentanyl, trafficked women and children and military aged men

I'm hearing conflicting info from cable news.
1. One station says he has 30-days to file an appeal
2. Another says he can't file an appeal until after the 7/11/24 sentencing date
3. Another says he has years to file appeals
4. Another says he won't see prison until after the appeals are complete
5. Yet another says that Trump can appeal directly to the USSC
The confusion is not surprising since we've never had to deal with Soviet Show trials here in the United States before.
:evil:

Don’t flatter yourself
  • Bring in 10MM Illegals
Fix immigration. Republicans own that.
  • Trash Americas reputation in the world
Our standing in the world has gotten a lot better since Biden took over. Trump was the one that trashed it.
  • Cheating in the tens of millions
Nothing of the sort happened. Move on.
  • Defending Epstein’s client list
Nothing of the sort happened. He's dead. Move on.
  • Coordinate with Mexican cartels to bring in Fentanyl, trafficked women and children and military aged men
Sigh....grievance, rage, and bile. That's what's left of "conservatism" now that Trump has wrought his damage.

The confusion is not surprising since we've never had to deal with Soviet Show trials here in the United States before.
:evil:
We still haven't. He was indicted by a grand jury of his peers, not the government. He was put on trial in the State of New York, not the federal courts, and he was convicted by a jury of his fellow New Yorkers that were vetted by his own lawyers.

Reality Son. It's time for you to grow up and join it.

We still haven't. He was indicted by a grand jury of his peers, not the government. He was put on trial in the State of New York, not the federal courts, and he was convicted by a jury of his fellow New Yorkers that were vetted by his own lawyers.

I'm not interested in your gaslight bullshit.
GFY. :eusa_hand:

i understand what you are saying......but it did look like a political trial based around the hate for the guy for what he was accused of....

Forum List

Back