'Sometimes Men Have Babies'

confuses them
Who told you that?
People who don't know what gender they are.and cant accept the fact of what gender they are Are defiantly suffering a form of psychosis. When they mutilate and cut off body parts it is an even deeper psychological disorder

I am especially struck by the claim that "gender" doesn't mean anything and is a "social construct." These are things the left claim all the time, but if that's the case, then why is it so important for these people to have the genitalia of the opposite sex? And why the need to dress as men or women? They are obviously quite delusional. It's sad, and if it makes them feel better to live like they do, then who am I to say they cannot? But when it comes to bringing innocent children into the delusion, that is just wrong on many different levels.
Thats because gender is a social construct. There were times when playing sports was not something a female did. Its a role not a biological fact.
Gender is a fact that cant be changed
Unless you're a hermaphrodite...

I am especially struck by the claim that "gender" doesn't mean anything and is a "social construct." These are things the left claim all the time, but if that's the case, then why is it so important for these people to have the genitalia of the opposite sex? And why the need to dress as men or women? They are obviously quite delusional. It's sad, and if it makes them feel better to live like they do, then who am I to say they cannot? But when it comes to bringing innocent children into the delusion, that is just wrong on many different levels.
Thats because gender is a social construct. There were times when playing sports was not something a female did. Its a role not a biological fact.
Gender is not a fact. Its a social construct. Look it up.

These people want to be the opposite sex, dummy. Hence the operations, etc.
This is too much stupid for me to contemplate. :laugh:

Transgender vs Transsexual - Differences Explained with video Diffen

Why do they dress and present themselves as "females" if gender doesn't matter to them? What would make them think they were born as the wrong sex if gender doesn't even matter?

Who told you that?
People who don't know what gender they are.and cant accept the fact of what gender they are Are defiantly suffering a form of psychosis. When they mutilate and cut off body parts it is an even deeper psychological disorder

Unless you're a hermaphrodite...

That is a DEFORMITY and not a normal state of being. It is a congenital defect.

I don't have to look it up. Gender roles in society maybe changeable, but a person's gender is a fact. No need to look up the obvious
Facts dont = truth. You have to provide a context.

I don't have to look it up. Gender roles in society maybe changeable, but a person's gender is a fact. No need to look up the obvious
Then why do you keep ignoring the "context"?

Why do the men wear dresses then? What would make them "feel" like women if there is no such thing as gender that is embedded in us, such as women being nurturers and more "feminine appearing" than men, just as an example.

What context are you referring to?

To which I agree. :thup: As long as we have permissive progressive judges and so-called leaders, our society will become more fucked up. Shit spreads.

Can't wait to see American Sniper, today. :thup:

body10_0.JPG

Why do the men wear dresses then? What would make them "feel" like women if there is no such thing as gender that is embedded in us, such as women being nurturers and more "feminine appearing" than men, just as an example.
I guess the term "social construct" is another word you dont understand. Well that along with feminine.

body10_0.JPG
Go lookup the word gender. You are making a fool of yourself in front of the entire world.

body10_0.JPG

:rofl:

:thup:

That these people are lying to themselves and their kids.

body10_0.JPG
Go lookup the word gender. You are making a fool of yourself in front of the entire world.

Don't haft to, we are being overrun with politically correct bullshit...Who's the fool again?

Lying about what?

body10_0.JPG

Don't haft to, we are being overrun with politically correct bullshit...Who's the fool again?
You are the fool over and over. You are using words without knowing their meaning and blatantly advertising it in public.

I'm sorry, but at some point people simply need psychological help

I am glad you found some.....
You don't think these people have psychological problems?
Are they your problems? If not, why should you care? Have they done you harm? Have they broken laws? If not, why should you care?

Of course they are to society has a whole. there are absolutes in life. The kids the will grow up. Some people think even children should be allowed to pretend to be a different sex before they are even able to rationalize about such things, and for the record, i also have a problem with 10s of millions of black and white babies being slaughtered about you? They are my problem. At some point you have to take a stand for sanity
What? Slow down. Think carefully. Then write.

Your post makes no sense.

Lying about what?

The whole situation. Do you read?

body10_0.JPG

You are the fool over and over. You are using words without knowing their meaning and blatantly advertising it in public.

And you don't want to accept the fact of what is, is what is. Men are men and women are women

Forum List

Back