'Sometimes Men Have Babies'

I'm sorry, but at some point people simply need psychological help

I am glad you found some.....
You don't think these people have psychological problems?
Are they your problems? If not, why should you care? Have they done you harm? Have they broken laws? If not, why should you care?

Of course they are to society as a whole. there are absolutes in life. The kids the will grow up. Some people think even children should be allowed to pretend to be a different sex before they are even able to rationalize about such things, and for the record, i also have a problem with 10s of millions of black and white babies being slaughtered, about you? They are my problem. At some point you have to take a stand for sanity

Last edited:
Well let's take a look at the history of normal......Normal means man a woman having marriage and then sex to have kids, then it all got screwed up with the impregnation of a virgin, unmarried and not with her husband...

No being normal is knowing whether you are a male or a female. Being unselfish is realizing that you are one screwed up individual and should not actively seek out to bring a child into such a situation.
I know, look what happened to Jesus...

Your posts are beyond stupid and pointless. I'm not religious, so you have made no points.

You don't think these people have psychological problems?
Yes I do. Been dealing with transgendered demanding pregnancy tests from the hospitals lately. They definately have screws loose.
it's beyond me how people could read this story and not believe these people dont need psychological help
That should be a clue that you simply lack the ability to understand people are different. Just because someone doesnt follow a model of behavior you subscribe to doesnt make them crazy. it makes them.....different.
Cutting off perfectly good body parts is mutilation. Not knowing what gender you are is a psychosis as well

Agreed. However, it is how one handles their challenges in life that determines their future. The world is changing so fast, they may just fit right in, down the line. :shock:

That man who had been a woman, who gave birth to 3 kids a few years ago?? He and his wife are now divorced. Too bad, because I liked him, based upon the times I heard him being interviewed, and the three children, so precious and adorable.

I'll be back with a link, in case I misrepresented something. I need to know, too.

• Thomas Beatie, 40, began to change sex before his marriage to Nancy Beatie in Hawaii in 2003
  • He retained female reproductive organs and became pregnant three times with donated sperm when his wife was unable to have children
  • The couple eventually moved to Arizona and sought a divorce
  • Last year, a judge denied the divorce request, ruling that Arizona's ban on same-sex marriages prevented the marriage from being recognized as valid
  • On Wednesday this decision was overturned
  • For pictures and video: ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓

Read more: Pregnant man Thomas Beatie allowed to divorce his wife court rules Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Well that speaks volumes about what you consider "well adjusted."

Translation: Accepts sexual deviants as normal = Well adjusted.
Not surprising you have no clue of what normal or well adjusted means.

well ad·just·ed
adjective
  1. successfully altered or moved so as to achieve a desired fit, appearance, or result.
    "her eyes were well adjusted to the darkness"
    • (of a person) mentally and emotionally stable.
      adjective: well adjusted; adjective: well-adjusted
      "a well-adjusted, happy child is less likely to be physically ill"
Creating a life falls outside of this couples "well adjusted" criteria. Being pregnant was the darkest time of their life because mind and body were at odds. Not going to change now that they are dealing with the end product.
Heterosexual people have dark times in their life. I dont get why when someone transgender has a moment like that its an indictment and now they are crazy?
Being pregnant was at odds with everything he hated about himself. But the couple HAD to do it "the old fashioned way" to have a baby. Hmmm sounds like a mental conflict to me.
Mental conflict does not = crazy. A lot of people have mental conflicts due to slavery. Are they crazy?
Deep seeded mental conflicts surrounding gender have always been this persons "issue". Let's add to it by introducing a constant reminder into the mix that they aren't really a man.. And will never be one.ever.

Back in Oct. I put up a post about a Canadian study at Simon Fraser University in 2013, that determined how depressed children of gays are. Not only that, but this demographic of children do very poorly in school, they have a high dropout rate (one in three for children of lesbians, but quite high for children of gay males as well), and they're obviously socially ostracized and mentally maladjusted.

Agreed. However, it is how one handles their challenges in life that determines their future. The world is changing so fast, they may just fit right in, down the line. :shock:

That man who had been a woman, who gave birth to 3 kids a few years ago?? He and his wife are now divorced. Too bad, because I liked him, based upon the times I heard him being interviewed, and the three children, so precious and adorable.

I'll be back with a link, in case I misrepresented something. I need to know, too.
it's not possible to, use to be a man, or use to be women cutting off body parts and taking hormones doesn't actually change your gender

If the dead body of a John/Jane Doe was found who was transgendered, the forensics examination would reveal them to be their TRUE gender, as what they were born, because gender is more than just skin deep. There are MANY differences between men and women that can't be seen from the outside.

""Sex" refers to the biological and physiological characteristics that define men and women. "Gender" refers to the socially constructed roles, behaviours, activities, and attributes that a given society considers appropriate for men and women. "

Right, NORMAL people don't have an issue with their gender roles in society, because most of the time they make perfect sense. Men are more capable for some jobs, women for others, and this is because of sex and gender.
Well you just claimed the forensics would reveal their true gender. You must not know what that means because you just contradicted yourself.

Why would a transgendered man want breasts and a vagina?

Cutting off perfectly good body parts is mutilation. Not knowing what gender you are is a psychosis as well

it's not possible to, use to be a man, or use to be women cutting off body parts and taking hormones doesn't actually change your gender

If the dead body of a John/Jane Doe was found who was transgendered, the forensics examination would reveal them to be their TRUE gender, as what they were born, because gender is more than just skin deep. There are MANY differences between men and women that can't be seen from the outside.

""Sex" refers to the biological and physiological characteristics that define men and women. "Gender" refers to the socially constructed roles, behaviours, activities, and attributes that a given society considers appropriate for men and women. "

Just because you all on the left want to blur the lines between male and female and make an androgynous community of he/shes doesn't mean that is acceptable to all of us.

If gender roles didn't matter to these people, then they wouldn't mutilate themselves and BEHAVE like the opposite sex.
I never asked what was acceptable to you. I just asked your rationale for saying they were harming the children. You already told me it was just your opinion. I dont really need to discuss anything further about what you will or wont accept because a dont really care.

What do you think it does to the children?
confuses them
Who told you that?
People who don't know what gender they are.and cant accept the fact of what gender they are Are defiantly suffering a form of psychosis. When they mutilate and cut off body parts it is an even deeper psychological disorder

I am especially struck by the claim that "gender" doesn't mean anything and is a "social construct." These are things the left claim all the time, but if that's the case, then why is it so important for these people to have the genitalia of the opposite sex? And why the need to dress as men or women? They are obviously quite delusional. It's sad, and if it makes them feel better to live like they do, then who am I to say they cannot? But when it comes to bringing innocent children into the delusion, that is just wrong on many different levels.
Thats because gender is a social construct. There were times when playing sports was not something a female did. Its a role not a biological fact.
Gender is a fact that cant be changed

Right, NORMAL people don't have an issue with their gender roles in society, because most of the time they make perfect sense. Men are more capable for some jobs, women for others, and this is because of sex and gender.
Well you just claimed the forensics would reveal their true gender. You must not know what that means because you just contradicted yourself.

What does that have to do with you contradicting yourself?

Not surprising you have no clue of what normal or well adjusted means.

well ad·just·ed
adjective
  1. successfully altered or moved so as to achieve a desired fit, appearance, or result.
    "her eyes were well adjusted to the darkness"
    • (of a person) mentally and emotionally stable.
      adjective: well adjusted; adjective: well-adjusted
      "a well-adjusted, happy child is less likely to be physically ill"
Creating a life falls outside of this couples "well adjusted" criteria. Being pregnant was the darkest time of their life because mind and body were at odds. Not going to change now that they are dealing with the end product.
Heterosexual people have dark times in their life. I dont get why when someone transgender has a moment like that its an indictment and now they are crazy?
Being pregnant was at odds with everything he hated about himself. But the couple HAD to do it "the old fashioned way" to have a baby. Hmmm sounds like a mental conflict to me.
Mental conflict does not = crazy. A lot of people have mental conflicts due to slavery. Are they crazy?
Deep seeded mental conflicts surrounding gender have always been this persons "issue". Let's add to it by introducing a constant reminder into the mix that they aren't really a man.. And will never be one.ever.

I cannot understand why people have a hard time absorbing this concept.

confuses them
Who told you that?
People who don't know what gender they are.and cant accept the fact of what gender they are Are defiantly suffering a form of psychosis. When they mutilate and cut off body parts it is an even deeper psychological disorder

I am especially struck by the claim that "gender" doesn't mean anything and is a "social construct." These are things the left claim all the time, but if that's the case, then why is it so important for these people to have the genitalia of the opposite sex? And why the need to dress as men or women? They are obviously quite delusional. It's sad, and if it makes them feel better to live like they do, then who am I to say they cannot? But when it comes to bringing innocent children into the delusion, that is just wrong on many different levels.
Thats because gender is a social construct. There were times when playing sports was not something a female did. Its a role not a biological fact.
Gender is not a fact. Its a social construct. Look it up.

I'm showing that I'm not the contradictory one. The LGBT community is though. If gender does not matter, why do the men want to wear a dress and have a vagina and vice versa for the females?

Who told you that?

These people want to be the opposite sex, dummy. Hence the operations, etc.

I'm showing that I'm not the contradictory one. The LGBT community is though. If gender does not matter, why do the men want to wear a dress and have a vagina and vice versa for the females?
I'm not the LGBT community. Who said gender didnt matter? I just said you confused gender and sex.

Just because you all on the left want to blur the lines between male and female and make an androgynous community of he/shes doesn't mean that is acceptable to all of us.

If gender roles didn't matter to these people, then they wouldn't mutilate themselves and BEHAVE like the opposite sex.
I never asked what was acceptable to you. I just asked your rationale for saying they were harming the children. You already told me it was just your opinion. I dont really need to discuss anything further about what you will or wont accept because a dont really care.

Good, go put on your dress and get lost. :D

I'm not the LGBT community. Who said gender didnt matter? I just said you confused gender and sex.

Transgenderism covers BOTH aspects. They dress like the opposite sex (gender) and they try to actually CHANGE to the opposite sex with operations on their sexual organs (breasts, penis, vagina), sex.

I cannot understand why people have a hard time absorbing this concept.
They don't care. He said it himself above.

This is too much stupid for me to contemplate. :laugh:

Transgender vs Transsexual - Differences Explained with video Diffen

This is too much stupid for me to contemplate. :laugh:

Transgender vs Transsexual - Differences Explained with video Diffen

It's the same thing to me. The only difference is some go through with surgery and some do not. They still want to be the opposite sex and gender though. That much is quite obvious. There have even been cases when they have lied and led people to be believe that they are the opposite sex, even if they still have a penis/vagina. So, again, you really aren't making any valid points here, and they are STILL screwed up people. Lol.

Who told you that?

I don't have to look it up. Gender roles in society maybe changeable, but a person's gender is a fact. No need to look up the obvious

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava

Forum List

Back