Son Beats Mother to Death.....Over Grades

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2013
He must have been flunking out or he just snapped as usual. He didnt sound too bright. He claimed he found her beat to death.

UAB student admits beating mother to death during argument about his grades sheriff says AL.com

17963123-large.jpg

Last edited:
I guess his grades are kind of a moot point now, huh?

You shouldn't upbraid somebody's intelligence while using "to" instead of too. And since you're a racist, I'm waiting for that shoe to drop.
You shouldnt get excited over a typo. Happy now?
Your dumb as a box of rocks and prolific in these typos. And you're a racist, so let's make with it. What's your racist angle on this?
I dont get my jollies being grammatically correct on a message board. I dont really have that much respect for the english language to be honest. There is no racist angle. What makes you think there is?

You shouldn't upbraid somebody's intelligence while using "to" instead of too. And since you're a racist, I'm waiting for that shoe to drop.
Your dumb as a box of rocks and prolific in these typos. And you're a racist, so let's make with it. What's your racist angle on this?
I dont get my jollies being grammatically correct on a message board. I dont really have that much respect for the english language to be honest. There is no racist angle. What makes you think there is?
You said "He must have been flunking out or he just snapped as usual". What do you mean by "as usual"?

You said "He must have been flunking out or he just snapped as usual". What do you mean by "as usual"?

White guys snap all the time and kill people for stupid reasons like grades and white girls dating Black guys. Its a known fact that serial killers are most likely a white guy.

There's ALWAYS a racist angle with you!

White guys snap all the time and kill people for stupid reasons like grades and white girls dating Black guys. Its a known fact that serial killers are most likely a white guy.
And there it is.

BS. You were the first person to bring up race.

And there it is.
SJ asked me. What was I supposed to do lie?

And there it is.
SJ asked me. What was I supposed to do lie?
Like you just did?

BS. You were the first person to bring up race.

Ummm idiot you just admitted when you wrote "as usual" in the OP you were talking about white people.

Forum List

Back