Son Beats Mother to Death.....Over Grades

Look at this. A black man beat his parents and little brother to death. No racial connotation of course.

255692DF00000578-2939742-image-a-45_1423082688126.jpg

Isaac Tiharihondi beat his parents and five-year-old brother to death Daily Mail Online

You shouldnt get excited over a typo. Happy now?
Your dumb as a box of rocks and prolific in these typos. And you're a racist, so let's make with it. What's your racist angle on this?
I dont get my jollies being grammatically correct on a message board. I dont really have that much respect for the english language to be honest. There is no racist angle. What makes you think there is?
There's ALWAYS a racist angle with you!
BS. You were the first person to bring up race.

Ummm idiot you just admitted when you wrote "as usual" in the OP you were talking about white people.
Where did I admit that?

Your dumb as a box of rocks and prolific in these typos. And you're a racist, so let's make with it. What's your racist angle on this?
I dont get my jollies being grammatically correct on a message board. I dont really have that much respect for the english language to be honest. There is no racist angle. What makes you think there is?

Ummm idiot you just admitted when you wrote "as usual" in the OP you were talking about white people.
Where did I admit that?
Post #9, simpleton.

Where did I admit that?
Post #9, simpleton.
What about post #9 monkey? Where did I say. "I am talking about white people" as Rocko claimed?

Where did I admit that?

Post # 9 . Everytime you get caught in a lie you deny it and then turn the conversation into a stupid semantic argument. Let's see you weasel out of this one.

Where did I admit that?

Post # 9 . Everytime you get caught in a lie you deny it and then turn the conversation into a stupid semantic argument. Let's see you weasel out of this one.
I dont have to weasel. Please quote were I stated "I am talking about white people" Dont be mad you were stupid and assumed that is what I meant.

Where did I admit that?

I dont have to weasel. Please quote were I stated "I am talking about white people"

You were asked what dI'd you mean by "as usual" in your OP.

Your response:

[/QUOTE]

White guys snap all the time and kill people for stupid reasons like grades and white girls dating Black guys. Its a known fact that serial killers are most likely a white guy.[/QUOTE]

Where did I admit that?

I dont have to weasel. Please quote were I stated "I am talking about white people"

Your response:

White guys snap all the time and kill people for stupid reasons like grades and white girls dating Black guys. Its a known fact that serial killers are most likely a white guy.
So you dont see anywhere in my post what you claimed I said? Thanks for exposing your stupidity.....again. These two things dont even look close to being the same.

you just admitted when you wrote "as usual" in the OP you were talking about white people.

Where did I admit that?

Your response:

White guys snap all the time and kill people for stupid reasons like grades and white girls dating Black guys. Its a known fact that serial killers are most likely a white guy.
So you dont see anywhere in my post what you claimed I said? Thanks for exposing your stupidity.....again.

Haha hahaha

You have to be the most intellectually dishonest person on the board, I swear...but you're for comic relief.

Where did I admit that?

Your response:

So you dont see anywhere in my post what you claimed I said? Thanks for exposing your stupidity.....again.

Haha hahaha

You have to be the most intellectually dishonest person on the board, I swear...but you're for comic relief.
Before you make claims I said something at least be smart enough to have a direct quote. You look like an ass all the time telling someone what they said and always being wrong. :laugh:

Your response:

Haha hahaha

Before you make claims I said something at least be smart enough to have a direct quote. You look like an ass all the time telling someone what they said and always being wrong. :laugh:
Dude, you're a fucking joke.

You shouldn't upbraid somebody's intelligence while using "to" instead of too. And since you're a racist, I'm waiting for that shoe to drop.
"tp" or "ro" would have been a typo. "to" when "too" is appropriate is either stupid or lazy. My guess, having encountered you before is that it's equal parts of both.

You shouldn't upbraid somebody's intelligence while using "to" instead of too. And since you're a racist, I'm waiting for that shoe to drop.
You said "He must have been flunking out or he just snapped as usual". What do you mean by "as usual"?

Yeah but a black man is about 5 times as likely to be a serial killer as a white.
MI_SS7.png

http://maamodt.asp.radford.edu/Serial Killer Information Center/Serial Killer Statistics.pdf

You said "He must have been flunking out or he just snapped as usual". What do you mean by "as usual"?

Yeah but a black man is about 5 times as likely to be a serial killer as a white.
View attachment 41881

http://maamodt.asp.radford.edu/Serial Killer Information Center/Serial Killer Statistics.pdf
Asslips will pretend like he doesn't see it, or he'll just deny the facts entirely. He is intellectually challenged, so his options are limited.

And while trying to say he was stupid for using "to" instead of "too", you were too stupid to figure out when to use "you're" instead of "your"...smh.

Any bets that Mom and Dad were paying for his college?

Self-entitlement generation...
Kids don't seem to understand that when Mom and Dad are footing the bill, they have a say in how the money is used and an expectation of performance charted by grades. College kids think they should have the power while their parents have the responsibility.

I see more black thugs committing more crime.

Forum List

Back