Son Beats Mother to Death.....Over Grades

I dont have to weasel. Please quote were I stated "I am talking about white people"

You were asked what dI'd you mean by "as usual" in your OP.

Your response:

White guys snap all the time and kill people for stupid reasons like grades and white girls dating Black guys. Its a known fact that serial killers are most likely a white guy.
So you dont see anywhere in my post what you claimed I said? Thanks for exposing your stupidity.....again.

Haha hahaha

You have to be the most intellectually dishonest person on the board, I swear...but you're for comic relief.
Before you make claims I said something at least be smart enough to have a direct quote. You look like an ass all the time telling someone what they said and always being wrong. :laugh:
Dude, you're a fucking joke.
Thats better than being a monkey with hair lice like you..

He must have been flunking out or he just snapped as usual. He didnt sound too bright. He claimed he found her beat to death.

UAB student admits beating mother to death during argument about his grades sheriff says AL.com

17963123-large.jpg

He snapped "as usual" ? Did you know him ?
I dont have to know him. Dont most people who do things like this snap?

You shouldn't upbraid somebody's intelligence while using "to" instead of too. And since you're a racist, I'm waiting for that shoe to drop.
You shouldnt get excited over a typo. Happy now?
Your dumb as a box of rocks and prolific in these typos. And you're a racist, so let's make with it. What's your racist angle on this?
And while trying to say he was stupid for using "to" instead of "too", you were too stupid to figure out when to use "you're" instead of "your"...smh.
When you are a butthurt grammar nazi and boot lickin injun, trying to correct someones spelling is all he has left.

You were asked what dI'd you mean by "as usual" in your OP.

Your response:
So you dont see anywhere in my post what you claimed I said? Thanks for exposing your stupidity.....again.

Haha hahaha

You have to be the most intellectually dishonest person on the board, I swear...but you're for comic relief.
Before you make claims I said something at least be smart enough to have a direct quote. You look like an ass all the time telling someone what they said and always being wrong. :laugh:
Dude, you're a fucking joke.
Thats better than being a monkey with hair lice like you..
Or an ape with fleas like you

Forum List

Back