🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sons of Anarchy and Lessons on Keeping Schools Safe

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
In the season opener of SOA, a child takes a full auto sub machine gun into a school and starts shooting. The shows says he only killed 4, because an ARMED guard put two bullets into his head!

Now this is fiction and it's a show, but armed guards have been proven to prevent many massacures (too bad they didn't prevent the Navy shooting the other day). In the show the guards stopped the killer and if there was no guard the body count would have been enormous!

Armed guards in every school. In schools that can't afford them, then have some teachers armed. Have them go through a highly scrutinized training course, main hours of logged training, a full screen and psy evaluation.

No gun zones only prevent the good guys from bringing guns to school, the bad guys take advantage of it!

I saw this documentary a while back. The focus of the story was an ex-commando who had to rescue his daughter from some mercenaries. In the process he went to a standard Army-Navy surplus store. I had no idea that in the back of those kinds of stores there are hidden rooms with all kinds of machine guns and rifles and explosives and even rocket launchers. They really should make a law making those kinds of stores illegal.

Anyways, if you're interested the title was Commando and the reenactment scenes starred Arnold Schwarzenegger. I hope while he was governor of California he took steps to make sure stores didn't have secret arsenals.

In the season opener of SOA, a child takes a full auto sub machine gun into a school and starts shooting. The shows says he only killed 4, because an ARMED guard put two bullets into his head!

Now this is fiction and it's a show, but armed guards have been proven to prevent many massacures (too bad they didn't prevent the Navy shooting the other day). In the show the guards stopped the killer and if there was no guard the body count would have been enormous!

Armed guards in every school. In schools that can't afford them, then have some teachers armed. Have them go through a highly scrutinized training course, main hours of logged training, a full screen and psy evaluation.

No gun zones only prevent the good guys from bringing guns to school, the bad guys take advantage of it!

That whole story line baffled me.....SOA doesn't usually deal in Fellini type imagery....I thought the kid was supposed to represent Jax as a child before he pulled the machine-pistol and walked into the school.....maybe they'll show Peggy Bundy's tits this season too. :lol:

I saw this movie where people brought animals from another country to the US. Although they were cute it turned out that sometimes the govt needs to make sure that people aren't smuggling things into areas that could be dangerous. See, people didn't know that you aren't supposed to feed them after midnight and they have very different personalities.

Gremlins...it can happen here if we're not vigilant

Sons of Malarkey.....

Right.

I've owned Harleys since 1969 and I do not subscribe to 1%er bullshit.

Although Sons of Malarkey is sometimes kind of entertaining (it's really violent, which is a good thing:) ) I laugh at the plot lines a lot. It's like they go out of their way to introduce unnecessary violence. Which, like I said, it's cool. :)

Well acted, well directed but it's still a load of shit. And that's okay. It's what TV is supposed to like.

If I wanted reality, I'd watch -- I don't know what I'd watch. Be shit-out-of-luck I guess

Forum List

Back