Sons of Anarchy - Best Action/Drama on TV

chibs is one of favorites......

and trajan will have a fit over the spoilers...

3 against one...opie didnt have a chance

thx for thinking of my sweet cheeks :D

I have learned to watch it within in a day or so of it airing or just don't come to this thread.

the wife and I watched it last night and she put her fingers over her eyes when that guy took the swipe at the back of opies head when he was down too;)

that was a surprise, it appears to me they are determined to be unpredictable and keep it fresh.

and yes trig is a POS, I think Jax has no problem using him for now and will gladly give him up for starting all this shit when the time comes...everyone has paid a price for his bullshit.

Jax is metamorphosing now into a real leader, hes got to see all of the angles, hes got to plan ahead and around things down the road, make the hard calls ( like Clay?:badgrin:). I think he would have given up the Mic ( who I cannot fucking understand half the time anwyay).....so I would have been cool with that:cool:

The crazy thing is Pope put him to the test and now Jax knows what he is capable of, Pope told him at the end of the episode he was born for this.

well said, agreed.

Inside Johnny Lewis' troubled life...
:eusa_eh:
Anarchy Actor 'Out of Control' Months Before His Death
Sep 28, 2012 – Details of Johnny Lewis' troubled life are pouring out after the former Sons of Anarchy actor was found dead after allegedly killing his landlord Wednesday:
The 28-year-old had been arrested at least three times this year, the Los Angeles Times reports: once for breaking into a home and beating two men inside, once for punching a man in a yogurt shop, and once for attempting to break in to another home. Family and friends had repeatedly tried to help the actor—who was still landing movie roles—with his substance abuse and mental issues. A probation report called his recent behavior "out of control." E! reports that an attorney who represented Lewis said it was clear he suffered from delusions.

It seems Lewis' mental troubles began earlier this year, when he had a bad experience with an undisclosed drug that caused him to have a "psychotic break," sources tell TMZ. He had never been the same since, but was stabilized on medication. The sources believe he stopped taking the medication when he was released from his latest jail stint, days before his death, causing him to become dangerously unstable.

Lewis was, at least at one point, very active in Scientology and its drug abuse program, Narconon, TMZ reports.

Adding to Lewis' recent troubles: He had a daughter, and was upset over a custody battle, E! reports.

But, until the morning of her death, Lewis had never given his landlady any reason to fear him, a friend of hers tells Celebuzz.

Many of the songs of Katy Perry, who dated Lewis in 2006, were inspired by Lewis, a source tells Us. Perry "had to separate from him" because she knew "he was in trouble then and she couldn't help him." She's said to be "devastated" by his death.

Source

The Sons of Anarchy along with its great cast had the potential to be one of, if not the greatest made for tv productions in the history of the boob tube but once again the liberal Hollywood writers couldn't resist weaving their political correctness into the intricate fabric of the shows very essence which is totally alien to the outlaw biker culture.

Hollywood nailed the comradery, the loyalty, the dedication, the politics, the violence, the criminal enterprises, the sex, the parties and the families of this male dominated culture and then injected it with political correctness to make it warm and fuzzy in the image of their perfect liberal utopia which totally destroyed the shows credibility.

I've known these people my whole life and SamCrow showed me alliances, tolerances and betrayals that would never go down or go unpunished in the outlaw biker culture.....Sons of Anarchy, one thumb up for its original potential and great acting and one thumb down because those liberal fuckups in Hollywood that are in denial of reality.

Gotta love the Mexican Version of Gemma! She was right for calling the Eses, Nero made a bad call!

Tara beat that Mexican ladys ass!

She sure did! However, her ending was shocking!

This season is turning out to be a hell of a season! They are really upping the sakes.

Question HG: You think Tara will take one for the team and blow Otto? I don't think she wil. I think goes in with the intentions of doing it, but decides against it, he attacks the guard comes in and kills Otto. Just a hunch!

Tara beat that Mexican ladys ass!

She sure did! However, her ending was shocking!

This season is turning out to be a hell of a season! They are really upping the sakes.

Question HG: You think Tara will take one for the team and blow Otto? I don't think she wil. I think goes in with the intentions of doing it, but decides against it, he attacks the guard comes in and kills Otto. Just a hunch!

Its hard to say, if Tara sucks that guys dick and Jax finds out I don't know how he would feel about it. This season has been really sexual so far, who knows she might actually do it.

yea, I thought so last episode before htis one, it had to be, who else after pope got his revenge? all those new guys they [patched , some seemed shaky to me, so ther it is.....where this is going, who friggin' knows, great season so far.

After the whole bad Northern Ireland storyline, I thought the show jumped the shark, but the last two season up the tension and storyline and won at least me back.

Damn did the season finale throw me through a loop!

(1) Otto biting his tongue off! I am still shaking over that scene!
(2) Jax turning the table on Pope, saving Tig an killing Pope! I think that will backfire down the line.
(3) Clay getting framed for the Pope murder? I think he pulls an Otto for the RICO snitch.
(4) Gemma helping frame Clay! Ouch.
(5) Bobby seeming to quit as VP or SAMCRO?
(6) Jax getting his deal for Charming heights.
(7) Lastly and most shocking, just as you think it's ending on a happy note, Tara gets arrested for conspiracy to commit murder. They appear to make it seem like Gemma is the snitch framing her, but that seems to easy and too much of suicide move that won't get her close to the boys she wants to be with. Not to mention even Nero would turn on her with that move. My guess is it is someone or something else. I think Tara wll get off next season, but lose the deal in Providence and her job in Charming and probably her license. Then she becomes a mob/black market DOC!

Good season and great shop. Looking forward to next season.

After the whole bad Northern Ireland storyline, I thought the show jumped the shark, but the last two season up the tension and storyline and won at least me back.

(2) Jax turning the table on Pope, saving Tig an killing Pope! I think that will backfire down the line.
(3) Clay getting framed for the Pope murder? I think he pulls an Otto for the RICO snitch.
(7) Lastly and most shocking, just as you think it's ending on a happy note, Tara gets arrested for conspiracy to commit murder. They appear to make it seem like Gemma is the snitch framing her, but that seems to easy and too much of suicide move that won't get her close to the boys she wants to be with. Not to mention even Nero would turn on her with that move. My guess is it is someone or something else. I think Tara wll get off next season, but lose the deal in Providence and her job in Charming and probably her license. Then she becomes a mob/black market DOC!

Jax was smart, he already built a reportoire with the guy who will replace Pope, very well played. Tigg owes his fucking life to Jax, he better not forget it, I think he will replace Bobby as the VP next season.

If you don't believe just watch one episode you will hooked! It out does the Sopranos 10 fold (not the Wire though)!

Sons of Anarchy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I watched one episode a few weeks ago, but didn't get into it. I am streaming The Sopranos and am really into it..lol. I am on the second season and plan to watch them all.

FYI: Amazon stopped streaming The Sopranos through ROKU on the first of December. They "said" they are working on the problem. Meanwhile, I am able to stream it on my blu-ray player. :eusa_clap: Love this show!

If you don't believe just watch one episode you will hooked! It out does the Sopranos 10 fold (not the Wire though)!

Sons of Anarchy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I watched one episode a few weeks ago, but didn't get into it. I am streaming The Sopranos and am really into it..lol. I am on the second season and plan to watch them all.

FYI: Amazon stopped streaming The Sopranos through ROKU on the first of December. They "said" they are working on the problem. Meanwhile, I am able to stream it on my blu-ray player. :eusa_clap: Love this show!

just pull if off torrents.

Jax was smart, he already built a reportoire with the guy who will replace Pope, very well played. Tigg owes his fucking life to Jax, he better not forget it, I think he will replace Bobby as the VP next season.

No way, it will be Chibs......

anyone catch the godfather 2 themes? Jax makes the hard calls, great twists, plays both ends against the middle and everyone gets their just deserts BUT he loses his wife.

anyone catch the godfather 2 themes? Jax makes the hard calls, great twists, plays both ends against the middle and everyone gets their just deserts BUT he loses his wife.

I knew that was going to happen anyways, Jax is getting himself deeper and deeper into the life, Tara was going to want to leave eventually.

I knew that was going to happen anyways, Jax is getting himself deeper and deeper into the life, Tara was going to want to leave eventually.
Jax totally threw Tara under the bus......The closing scene was very telling, with Jax at the table, and Gemma's arm on his shoulder, mirrored last seasons closing scene with Jax at the table, and Tara's arm on his shoulder......Makes ya' wonder, how much power is Gemma gonna have.....unofficial VP behind the scenes?

Last edited:
A fictional drama pretending to be a reality show. It turns out to be soap on wheels. Ron Perlman was more credible in "Beauty and the Beast" than as a outlaw biker.

Ths show got it's game back together this past season. Defintely one of the best IMO. Lot's of unexpected stuff going down, lot's of major power plays. I'm looking forward to next season already.

Forum List

Back