🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Soon doctors will screen everyone for drugs

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Imagine in the not too distant future your job, college ID, drivers license, passport, gun permit, health insurance etc., will depend on you passing a mandatory drug screening.
Soon Doctors Will Screen Everyone For Drugs

THIS IS NOT CONSTITUTIONAL DUMB ASS HOLES!!!
WHEN DO YOU START THIS
FOR WHAT PURPOSE
DO YOU START WITH A 1 YR OLD

WHO THE FK'S BUSINESS IS IT OF YOURS NNEBBY ASS LEFTIST BITCH!!

THE MAJORITY WOULD TELL YOU ALL GO FK YOURSELF !!!! GO AFTERR BIG PHARMA USELESS IDIOTS.

Imagine in the not too distant future your job, college ID, drivers license, passport, gun permit, health insurance etc., will depend on you passing a mandatory drug screening.

That’s fine by me. Test me whenever you want for whatever you want. I will pass with flying colors.

I can be randomly drug/alcohol tested at work. Not common in my department but we did have one name come up earlier this year.

WHEN DO YOU START THIS
FOR WHAT PURPOSE

THE MAJORITY WOULD TELL YOU ALL GO FK YOURSELF !!!! GO AFTERR BIG PHARMA USELESS IDIOTS.
I didn't know you smoked weed.

WHEN DO YOU START THIS
FOR WHAT PURPOSE

Imagine in the not so distant future drugs are decriminalized and our world and economy is transformed for the better

Doesn't natter as long as they don't report you to the police. There could be legitimate medical reasons like potential interactions to look out for. Man in my neighborhood is a retired 9/11 firefighter from NYC and he is on a crap ton of meds. He has trouble getting doctors to treat him for some of his issues like blood pressure because he is on so many different pain meds, they don't want to be the one to send him over the rainbow bridge with something as simple as blood pressure meds.

Isn't it a doctor's job to screen for drugs before treatment? Why are lefties so paranoid about everything these days? Is it the drugs?

With weed legal in many states, have fun with that.

It’s still not legal nationally, and many employers still do not allow it to be in an employees system at work.

Sometimes “legal” isn’t worth much.
great. i'm not saying it is. i'm saying you'll be hard pressed to make a drug test mandatory for things like this we have in our daily lives when many states have made it legal. how can you make getting a drivers license require a drug test in a state where weed is legal?

If you are OK with this , then you will be ok with their next move to POLICE STATE YOU this stuff is . NONE OF THIER FUCKINGN BUSINESS IT CANN AND WILL BE USED AGAINST YOU WHAT PART OF THIS FKN NSHIT DO YOU PPL NOT GET!!!

CANN YOU IMAGINE YOU PAY FOR THIS FKN SHIT TAXES DUMB MO FO'S !!! 20 BUCKS FOR YOUR KIDS HUSBAND & WIFE GAWD DAM CAN U FKRS NOT THINK!!!! LOL

WHAT ABOUT EVERYONE ELSE WHO CAN'T AFFORD =====

THIS TRICKLES INTO EVERYTHING GAWD DAM THINK PPL THINK!!!

but the goal of having to test for drugs to get necessities in life is NOT a nightmare?

Not at all. In fact it should be SOP for any sort of Government interaction and most employment opportunities. Even better, remember that I consider alcohol to be an inappropriate drug as well.

but the goal of having to test for drugs to get necessities in life is NOT a nightmare?

Not at all. In fact it should be SOP for any sort of Government interaction and most employment opportunities. Even better, remember that I consider alcohol to be an inappropriate drug as well.
great. your values to not dictate an entire countries actions.

WHEN DO YOU START THIS
FOR WHAT PURPOSE

Why are you getting upset over a fake article? "Blacklistednews.com"? Jesus Christ! :laugh:

If you are OK with this , then you will be ok with their next move to POLICE STATE YOU this stuff is . NONE OF THIER FUCKINGN BUSINESS IT CANN AND WILL BE USED AGAINST YOU WHAT PART OF THIS FKN NSHIT DO YOU PPL NOT GET!!!

CANN YOU IMAGINE YOU PAY FOR THIS FKN SHIT TAXES DUMB MO FO'S !!! 20 BUCKS FOR YOUR KIDS HUSBAND & WIFE GAWD DAM CAN U FKRS NOT THINK!!!! LOL

WHAT ABOUT EVERYONE ELSE WHO CAN'T AFFORD =====

THIS TRICKLES INTO EVERYTHING GAWD DAM THINK PPL THINK!!!
Your article isnt real. Settle down spaz.

49834035_2200740013291357_7805493157944098816_n.jpg

Forum List

Back