Soooooo the WHITE HOUSE LEAKER issss Conway!!

Normally I would be typing the same words you typed....I get it believe me....
I guess you didn't hear her comments from her own mouth yesterday....

JO
Oh my god. She almost implicated herself in an out of context piece.

That settles it call out the hounds, everyone grab pitchforks and torches. We will storm the castle (er, White House). We will take no prisoners. When we have her in our clutches we will hang her from a tree, draw and quarter her, then burn the pieces at the stake.

I dunno dude.... Like I said I normally would be where you are....
It doesn't look good.
I hope I'm wrong.

Jo
Well dude I have no doubt there would be two or three people that would agree with you if it were from a more reputable source, say a Jr. high School paper.

I will give you an F for source and content.
An F for logical conclusion.
An A for attempting to lower I.Q.s by 10 points or more.

Well for now I'll accept the chastisement quietly.....but I'll be watching....there's more coming this week. I mean you do realize that her husband spends most of his time on social media hating the President right? I realize that's him and not her but I don't hear anything from her on his bad behavior....just saying. I won't give you an A....but I will give you a pat on the back for standing up....maybe I should be standing there with you. I don't want this to be true but this is far from being the only source.

JO
Post what you want but I think you could find better sources. CNN usually posts at least three or four Trump knocking posts a day. While I might not agree that they are a reputable news source, I have no doubt that you would have more people jumping on your band wagon.

As far as the Conways go. They may disagree on politics and other subjects and have decided to not talk about it. I know my wife and I do not agree on somethings but we just try to avoid bringing those subjects up.

Don't want the bandwagon....I'm with the POTUS all the way....Don't want Kellyane to be a traitor either....
Once in a while I lose my bearings and probably speak too soon. Consider this you reviving a fellow conservative to his senses....that's one of the reasons I come here. Hey...what better way to take us down than to turn us against each other right? Maybe that's what's really going on with the Conway thing.

JO

Even if its confirmed by Trump himself that Conway is a leaker....trumptards would be ok with it if Trump tells them to...
well we got conformation from the FBI that hillary lied to them, yet no one on that side cared.

yet this upsets you.

my advice would be to stop doing things that upset you when others do them.

Even if its confirmed by Trump himself that Conway is a leaker....trumptards would be ok with it if Trump tells them to...
well we got conformation from the FBI that hillary lied to them, yet no one on that side cared.

yet this upsets you.

my advice would be to stop doing things that upset you when others do them.

Max is right....my source sucks....Ultimately it's CNN....it's not like they would care if Conway turned on Trump.
I guess I should have put that together....

JO

Oh my god. She almost implicated herself in an out of context piece.

That settles it call out the hounds, everyone grab pitchforks and torches. We will storm the castle (er, White House). We will take no prisoners. When we have her in our clutches we will hang her from a tree, draw and quarter her, then burn the pieces at the stake.

I dunno dude.... Like I said I normally would be where you are....
It doesn't look good.
I hope I'm wrong.

Jo
Well dude I have no doubt there would be two or three people that would agree with you if it were from a more reputable source, say a Jr. high School paper.

I will give you an F for source and content.
An F for logical conclusion.
An A for attempting to lower I.Q.s by 10 points or more.

Well for now I'll accept the chastisement quietly.....but I'll be watching....there's more coming this week. I mean you do realize that her husband spends most of his time on social media hating the President right? I realize that's him and not her but I don't hear anything from her on his bad behavior....just saying. I won't give you an A....but I will give you a pat on the back for standing up....maybe I should be standing there with you. I don't want this to be true but this is far from being the only source.

JO
Post what you want but I think you could find better sources. CNN usually posts at least three or four Trump knocking posts a day. While I might not agree that they are a reputable news source, I have no doubt that you would have more people jumping on your band wagon.

As far as the Conways go. They may disagree on politics and other subjects and have decided to not talk about it. I know my wife and I do not agree on somethings but we just try to avoid bringing those subjects up.

Don't want the bandwagon....I'm with the POTUS all the way....Don't want Kellyane to be a traitor either....
Once in a while I lose my bearings and probably speak too soon. Consider this you reviving a fellow conservative to his senses....that's one of the reasons I come here. Hey...what better way to take us down than to turn us against each other right? Maybe that's what's really going on with the Conway thing.

JO
to me, the entire RUSSIA gambit was to do just that - get us to turn on each other. we'll make up our own reasons along the way to justify it but in the end, that's all their trolling did.

worked like a champ, huh? we're tearing ourselves up in the aftermath.

Funny. Almost. You idiots follow Pelosi and her lap dog Schumer like they are the second coming.
I never was in a position to where I had to cave to Pelosi or Schumer....

Trump on the other hand......
Well of course he had to give in Pelosi. He cared about everyone that was not getting paid. Pelosi on the other hand was only concened with going on an unnecessary world tour on the taxpayer dime. No negotiation. She was not even interested in the three spending bills sent by the Republicans and bipartisans. Not even the one that approved only the funding for Coast Guard. The Democrats (including Pelosi) had just a few short years ago voted for 560 miles of wall. Suddenly (because of obstruction of Trump) they will not talk about or even entertain the idea of one inch of wall. Trump offered to compromise. Pelosi would not even consider compromise. Someone had to think of those without a paycheck and it certainly was not going to be Pelosi and her followers.

Forum List

Back