Soros And Tik Tok

They weren’t charged nvicted of any voter fraud that was the point fuckup.

Sorry dumbass, the cases were dropped when they went bankrupt and folded. Obama certainly wasn;t to going to prosecute any of them anyway, shit for brains; they were just another Democratic Party criminal front.

Sorry dumbass, the cases were dropped when they went bankrupt and folded. Obama certainly wasn;t to going to prosecute any of them anyway, shit for brains; they were just another Democratic Party criminal front.
Cases?

About what? Voter fraud?

Hilarious since ACORN was an organization to register people to vote.

Why is voting bad for conservatives?

Soros is paying people to post pro Biden shit. He gave 5.5 million to Accelerate Action and 300K to Gen Z for Change. How many Soros Zombies do we have here?

soros (12).jpg

Comedy photo that your shitting you pants over.

What do you think of not yet divorced family values Lauren boobert groping her date in public?
Her behavior was out of line but I won't crucify her for it.

Can you imagine if she had a laptop like hunter Biden with really bad pics involving minors, what you would say?

Her behavior was out of line but I won't crucify her for it.

Can you imagine if she had a laptop like hunter Biden with really bad pics involving minors, what you would say?
Did Hunter post them online for public consumption?

Comedy photo that your shitting you pants over.

What do you think of not yet divorced family values Lauren boobert groping her date in public?

Come on now. Marjorie Taylor "I Banged Guys At My Gym While I Was Still Married" Green liked show H.B.'s dick pics. I figure she had never had dick that big before.

Cases?

About what? Voter fraud?

Hilarious since ACORN was an organization to register people to vote.

Why is voting bad for conservatives?

Man, you really are stupid, can't even read your own links. lol typical.

We've really triggered these deviants big time, more proof they're Soro's bitches. lol

Forum List

Back