Soros' 'support' of 'Indy' is transparent cheesedick lie

There's no Democrat in the race, and Orman is to the left of Roberts.

Why would you think his "support" is fake?

He wants to take support as far away from anybody on the right as he can.

Try reading the entire article and start rejecting phony labels.

You DO realize that in Orman's past he ran AS A DEMOCRATIC, don't you?

LOL

LOL
so?

LOL
so?
So?

LOL,

Good counter.

Young Soros is not SUPPORTING "Independent" Orman. He is USING Independent (i.e., Democrat) Orman simply as a tool to try to defeat the Republicans in the Senate.

Which was kinda the point. And when it raised a question, I answered it.

Try to keep up.

By the way, I'm not saying that Soros can't USE his money as speech. But that is all he's doing. Leftists oppose the concept of using money as speech, usually. Just not in cases where they agree with what's being "said."

LOL
so?
So?

LOL,

Good counter.

Young Soros is not SUPPORTING "Independent" Orman. He is USING Independent (i.e., Democrat) Orman simply as a tool to try to defeat the Republicans in the Senate.

Try to keep up.

By the way, I'm not saying that Soros can't USE his money as speech. But that is all he's doing. Leftists oppose the concept of using money as speech, usually. Just not in cases where they agree with what's being "said."
i guess i'm just confused here, do you think that only people whose views match with candidates 100% should support them?

All of this is part of Harry Reid's grand plan to retain the Senate. They knock off the weak Dem candidates, run "independents" to siphon conservative voters sick of mainstream GOP, and retain the Senate.

All of this is part of Harry Reid's grand plan to retain the Senate. They knock off the weak Dem candidates, run "independents" to siphon conservative voters sick of mainstream GOP, and retain the Senate.
here's hoping.

LOL
so?
So?

LOL,

Good counter.

Try to keep up.

i guess i'm just confused here, do you think that only people whose views match with candidates 100% should support them?
You remain confused in many many ways, But one may support any candidate one sees as being the closest approximation to one's political views. Of course, nobody said, suggested or implied anything to the contrary.

But the NY fundraiser held by young Mr. Soros (of NY) for the KANSAS "Independent" Senate candidate is not about supporting the once and future DEMOCRAP, Orman. It is about working AGAINST a Republican for the purpose of preventing the GOP from gaining a slight (albeit largely symbolic) majority in the US Senate.

And the point remains. He is NOT holding a fundraiser FOR Orman so much as working AGAINST the GOP. Money is speech. Right? And that's as it should be. Right!?

:D

RT_jonathan_soros_jef_140403_16x9_992.jpg

He doesn't look so tough to me, George Soros' son.

Bet someone would have a lot of fun punching the motherfucker in the face.

Just sayin'. :badgrin:

Forum List

Back