Soros Wanted to Federalize Local Police. Thank God for Trump in 2017

Finish the sentence, "Soros wanted to create such chaos in the streets that the administration would be forced to federalize the state and local police". You can read the same type of rhetoric in Karl Marx and Saul Alinsky craziness. As a matter of fact Jane Fonda once partnered with the former Secretary of State, John Kerry, and created the "winter soldiers project" that would have channeled the Civil Rights movement and the anti-war radicals into the same movement with a goal of ultimately overthrowing the government. It was an ambitious plan but it never got off the ground when the anti-war radicals became completely unbalanced and the Civil Rights movement got rid of the outlaws and stayed focused.
The left do hate American democracy.

The US is the best place in the world. Perhaps if you had actually seen the rest of it, you might understand that. We are not perfect, but a lot closer to it than the rest of the planet.

No you're not. You're average at best.

How many countries of the world have you visited and spent time there?

What makes you think you are qualified to make that determination better than me?

What makes you think you are qualified to make that determination better than me?

I've lived in Australia for 10 years. The UK for 3. And I was born and raised in NZ. I have visited 19 countries.

As for being more qualified than you, how would I know? I wouldn't have a clue where you have or haven't been.

Most western countries have a single police force. Some don't. Australia doesn't. The UK doesn't. However most other places do. I don't think Germany doesn't either. I'm just saying, why does it matter.
  • Because we have this thing called the U.S. Constitution which is the supreme law of the land
  • Because federalizing anything takes power away from the people (where it belongs) and concentrates it in the hands of a few in Washington D.C. (where it doesn't belong)
  • Because history has proven more corruption occurs at a national level than a local level
  • Because history has proven that absolute power corrupts absolutely and that sending more power (and money) to a national political entity ends in oppression.
The fact that you even had to ask such an astoundingly ignorant question is indisputable proof that you are completely unqualified intellectually to be discussing these issues.

More conspiracy rantings from a loon...
The U.S. Constitution is a "conspiracy theory"?!? :lmao:

The US is the best place in the world. Perhaps if you had actually seen the rest of it, you might understand that. We are not perfect, but a lot closer to it than the rest of the planet.

No you're not. You're average at best.
We're so "average" that you loons in Australia, Canada, etc. can't stop coming to a U.S. website to discuss everything going on in the U.S. Dude - you people are obsessed with us. And for good reason. We're so far ahead of the rest of you inferior nations that there is no point in focusing on your own mediocrity. It's human nature to be fascinated by the elite.

We're so "average" that you loons in Australia, Canada, etc. can't stop coming to a U.S. website to discuss everything going on in the U.S. Dude - you people are obsessed with us. And for good reason. We're so far ahead of the rest of you inferior nations that there is no point in focusing on your own mediocrity. It's human nature to be fascinated by the elite.

The US is a great country. No doubt about it. The best? Meh, that's subjective. Personally, I think not. However, just remember this: No matter how great the US is, or is going to be, YOU have had NOTHING to do with it. It is great despite you, not because of you.

I've lived in Australia for 10 years. The UK for 3. And I was born and raised in NZ. I have visited 19 countries.
And desperately desired to live in the U.S. for over 40 years....

Nope. As mentioned many times before, my wife was offered a job in both the US (NY) and Sydney at around about the same time. We had to make a decision on where to live. It wasn't even close....

As for being more qualified than you, how would I know? I wouldn't have a clue where you have or haven't been.

19? Is that all?

I think it's better when the states operate more independently, because then you have more freedom.

How? The police are the police and the law is the law...I'm more 'free' in New Mexico if I get arrested for robbery by a NM cop, than if I do the same in Minnesota? Interesting...
You are want the KGB in our nation don't you communist? You are obviously a member of CPUSA.

How? The police are the police and the law is the law...I'm more 'free' in New Mexico if I get arrested for robbery by a NM cop, than if I do the same in Minnesota? Interesting...
No. But you are exponentially more free from corruption if there are thousands of independently operating law enforcement agencies as opposed to one agency run by one man. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Obama proved that when he directed the IRS to target conservatives.

The US is a great country. No doubt about it. The best? Meh, that's subjective. Personally, I think not. However, just remember this: No matter how great the US is, or is going to be, YOU have had NOTHING to do with it. It is great despite you, not because of you.
I have never attempted to take credit for anything about the U.S. All I'm trying to do is preserve what the great men and women built. You desperately want to destroy everything they built. I just want to prevent you from destroying it. Nothing less. Nothing more.

Forum List

Back