Soros

Dude needs to be committed in an old fogey insane asylum.

1385766923444.jpg

Gracie, Soros funded the last 2 Presidential elections. He was influential enough to get an unknown, untested and underqualified fast talker in the White House, twice. He is one of the leaders of the Global Order, and has said that this was a testing ground, or where he was priming Obama for the global stage. He has an open invitation to the White House, and Obama is implementing every one of the global directives from Soros, from our economy, to open boarders, immigration, education, health, and wealth distribution. One technique we've seen used abroad to gain control is to create conflict from within. It gets us used to a military presence in our streets. Chaos is a good thing. It creates a demand for control.

Thing is, you can't be a global supporter, and an American Constitution supporter at the same time. The two are at odds with each other. We have to be reduced in all areas of global competition and superiority. Sovereignty is the enemy of the collective United Nations. Our fundamental rights have to go.

While we begin a Dem./Repub. fist fight over our next president, we have reached an abysmal reality. No matter who we vote for in this next election, it won't matter. The candidates on each side are globalists and will do their part to weaken us further.
A Bush or a Clinton's patriotism lies with the U.N. not the U.S.
What we need is John Wayne.

Last edited:
an unapologetic nazi that helped to take the belongings of jews as they were sent to the camps is the money man behind the dnc

understand that if you are a dem, your stance on politics is dictated by a truly evil man

an unapologetic nazi that helped to take the belongings of jews as they were sent to the camps is the money man behind the dnc

understand that if you are a dem, your stance on politics is dictated by a truly evil man

Soros wasn't a Nazi; he's a Jew who escaped the Nazis. And then later used his resources to break down the Communist Bloc.

Where the fuck do you people come up with this shit....
shakehead.gif

Soros wasn't a Nazi; he's a Jew who escaped the Nazis. And then later used his resources to break down the Communist Bloc.

shakehead.gif
George Soros Says He Feels No Remorse For Collaborating With Nazis During WWII to Send His Fellow Jews to the Death Camps Steal Their Property

George Soros Nazi collaborator - snopes.com

KROFT: Went out, in fact, and helped in the confiscation of property from the Jews.

Mr. SOROS: Yes. That's right. Yes.

KROFT: I mean, that's -- that sounds like an experience that would send lots of people to the psychiatric couch for many, many years. Was it difficult?

Mr. SOROS: Not -- not at all. Not at all. Maybe as a child you don't -- you don't see the connection. But it was -- it created no -- no problem at all.

KROFT: No feeling of guilt?

Mr. SOROS: No.

there, that's where you can get some facts of how evil the person you think is awesome is

shakehead.gif
George Soros Says He Feels No Remorse For Collaborating With Nazis During WWII to Send His Fellow Jews to the Death Camps Steal Their Property

George Soros Nazi collaborator - snopes.com

KROFT: Went out, in fact, and helped in the confiscation of property from the Jews.

KROFT: I mean, that's -- that sounds like an experience that would send lots of people to the psychiatric couch for many, many years. Was it difficult?

Mr. SOROS: Not -- not at all. Not at all. Maybe as a child you don't -- you don't see the connection. But it was -- it created no -- no problem at all.

there, that's where you can get some facts of how evil the person you think is awesome is

Your link doesn't go to Snopes -- it goes to a Snopes message board. The text of which is completely unlinked.

In other words you simply copied somebody else's post from another message board site -- which is also against the rules here, let alone a bullshit fake documentation.

Thanks, I got my answer.

And a note for the illiterate: I didn't propose that Soros is "awesome" or any other value judgment. I took a stand for truth over bullshit. Guess where that leaves you.

Gracie, Soros funded the last 2 Presidential elections. He was influential enough to get an unknown, untested and underqualified fast talker in the White House, twice. He is one of the leaders of the Global Order, and has said that this was a testing ground, or where he was priming Obama for the global stage. He has an open invitation to the White House, and Obama is implementing every one of the global directives from Soros, from our economy, to open boarders, immigration, education, health, and wealth distribution. One technique we've seen used abroad to gain control is to create conflict from within. It gets us used to a military presence in our streets. Chaos is a good thing. It creates a demand for control.

Thing is, you can't be a global supporter, and an American Constitution supporter at the same time. The two are at odds with each other. We have to be reduced in all areas of global competition and superiority. Sovereignty is the enemy of the collective United Nations. Our fundamental rights have to go.

While we begin a Dem./Repub. fist fight over our next president, we have reached an abysmal reality. No matter who we vote for in this next election, it won't matter. The candidates on each side are globalists and will do their part to weaken us further.
A Bush or a Clinton's patriotism lies with the U.N. not the U.S.
What we need is John Wayne.
Is he pass that bad smell stage?

60 Minutes Interview with Soros:
KROFT: (Voiceover) To understand the complexities and contradictions in his personality, you have to go back to the very beginning: to Budapest, where George Soros was born 68 years ago to parents who were wealthy, well-educated and Jewish.When the Nazis occupied Budapest in 1944, George Soros' father was a successful lawyer. He lived on an island in the Danube and liked to commute to work in a rowboat. But knowing there were problems ahead for the Jews, he decided to split his family up. He bought them forged papers and he bribed a government official to take 14-year-old George Soros in and swear that he was his Christian godson. But survival carried a heavy price tag. While hundreds of thousands of Hungarian Jews were being shipped off to the death camps, George Soros accompanied his phony godfather on his appointed rounds, confiscating property from the Jews.(Vintage footage of Jews walking in line; man dragging little boy in line)
KROFT: (Voiceover) These are pictures from 1944 of what happened to George Soros' friends and neighbors.(Vintage footage of women and men with bags over their shoulders walking; crowd by a train)
KROFT: (Voiceover) You're a Hungarian Jew
Mr. SOROS: (Voiceover) Mm-hmm.
KROFT: (Voiceover) who escaped the Holocaust(Vintage footage of women walking by train)
Mr. SOROS: (Voiceover) Mm-hmm.(Vintage footage of people getting on train)
KROFT: (Voiceover) by - by posing as a Christian.
Mr. SOROS: (Voiceover) Right.(Vintage footage of women helping each other get on train; train door closing with people in boxcar)
KROFT: (Voiceover) And you watched lots of people get shipped off to the death camps.
Mr. SOROS: That one should think ahead. One should understand and - and anticipate events and when - when one is threatened. It was a tremendous threat of evil. I mean, it was a - a very personal experience of evil.
KROFT: My understanding is that you went out with this protector of yours who swore that you were his adopted godson.
Mr. SOROS: Yes. Yes.
KROFT: I mean, that's - that sounds like an experience that would send lots of people to the psychiatric couch for many, many years. Was it difficult?
Mr. SOROS: Not - not at all. Not at all. Maybe as a child you don't - you don't see the connection. But it was - it created no - no problem at all.
KROFT: For example that, 'I'm Jewish and here I am, watching these people go. I could just as easily be there. I should be there.' None of that?
Mr. SOROS: Well, of course I c - I could be on the other side or I could be the one from whom the thing is being taken away. But there was no sense that I shouldn't be there, because that was - well, actually, in a funny way, it's just like in markets - that if I weren't there - of course, I wasn't doing it, but somebody else would - would - would be taking it away anyhow. And it was the - whether I was there or not, I was only a spectator, the property was being taken away. So the - I had no role in taking away that property. So I had no sense of guilt.

For months I've been saying that ALL these subversive actions, are all interconnected, black riots, gay agenda, muslim terrorists, control of the DemocRAT party, etc., and EVERYTHING points to BILLIONAIR leftist Soros as the center point!
Add all the colorful revolutions around Russia this century: Georgia, Kirghizia, Moldova, Ukraine 2005 and 2013/14. And just a few days ago he has arrived to Kiev (Ukraine) with a "mysterious" visit. Sounds like sun of the bitch just loves to cause troubles all over the world, even hard to tell which messes he has not sponsored yet...

Forum List

Back