Sorry, Left-Wingers, But Governors CAN Turn away "Refugees"

How are YOU, or the Obomanation going to stop them.

Actually, the question is how will you or any state governor stop refugees?
State and local police, ...and HUNDREDS of American citizens, as they did in California...oh, and don't forget Mr. Bundy and all those VICIOUS militia men! This is not the liberal crybaby nation talking! Think the Manchurian muslim wants a REAL, BLOODY FIGHT between Americans as PART OF HIS LEGACY.....ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!

Hundreds, eh? Armed with shootin' irons? That's funny! :lmao:

Americans are fat and happy.

There will be no revolutions with enough players to matter unless 30% of us are unemployed.

After that, all bets are off! ;)

Federal government DOES NOT HAVE THE CONSTITUTIONAL POWER to FORCE immigrants on states....States rights!

The states don't have the power to set immigration policy. Congress has passed laws regarding the admittance of refugees. The states cannot block their entry.

Yes, they can. It will TEST the courts and other laws, BUT, they certainly can, as shown by the people of California that refuse to have illegal Latin American children dropped off in their community.... Now that would be a TEST of Obuma's resolve!

No... that ain't right. Once a foreign born person is within the borders of the USA and they obtain a 'green-card', a Social Security Number and a state issued ID, they are free to do business in any state in the union, same as those of us with proof of birth here. Interesting side note is how worthless a US birth certificate is without a state Issued photo ID or US Passport to go along with it.

The only way a state government could mess with that is to deny state ID to people. It will be interesting if one does.

Why can't they just send them to the states that don't say NO? why they make a big fuss?

Once people obtain legal status in America that don't get SENT anywhere.... they go where they choose to go.

That's one of the best parts of the deal :thup:

Sorry, Left-Wingers, But Governors CAN Turn away "Refugees

must be why congress is working on a draft to accept them.

I liked old policy on the forum, where thread titles that were indisputably false got buried.

It's fun watching the ineducable flail. It's like being able to enjoy watching an epileptic fit because the tragedy of the disease isn't there.

It's official... this administration is the dumbest in history. They learn nothing.

Yup and methinks they will pay for it in 2016.

The American people, with the exception of a few idiots, don't want these refugee's in our country. The killing in France have rampted those feeling up big time.

No one but that idiot in the White House and his pack of boobs and that idiot Hildebeast want these people here.

By bringing them he's spitting in the face of all Americans.

Yup. Methinks the Dems will pay for it in 2016.

Why can't they just send them to the states that don't say NO? why they make a big fuss?

We don't want them here at all. Once they're in the country, they can go anywhere they want. Plus, they can become citizens and form another Dearbornistan.

We need to keep the muzzie savages out of our country.

Federal government DOES NOT HAVE THE CONSTITUTIONAL POWER to FORCE immigrants on states....States rights!

The states don't have the power to set immigration policy. Congress has passed laws regarding the admittance of refugees. The states cannot block their entry.

Yes, they can. It will TEST the courts and other laws, BUT, they certainly can, as shown by the people of California that refuse to have illegal Latin American children dropped off in their community.... Now that would be a TEST of Obuma's resolve!

No... that ain't right. Once a foreign born person is within the borders of the USA and they obtain a 'green-card', a Social Security Number and a state issued ID, they are free to do business in any state in the union, same as those of us with proof of birth here. Interesting side note is how worthless a US birth certificate is without a state Issued photo ID or US Passport to go along with it.

The only way a state government could mess with that is to deny state ID to people. It will be interesting if one does.

That's the reason they should never be allowed to set foot in this country.

We don't want them here at all. Once they're in the country, they can go anywhere they want. Plus, they can become citizens and form another Dearbornistan.

We need to keep the muzzie savages out of our country.
9j41he.jpg

Fear threads one right after the other about refugees and their (possible) life ending existence in the country, and to the country ....

Compared to RW's, Syrians don't scare me in the least.

Fear threads one right after the other about refugees and their (possible) life ending existence in the country, and to the country ....

Compared to RW's, Syrians don't scare me in the least.

Rush has been saying for years that liberals hate Republicans more than they hate terrorists.

You just proved it.

I think Vigilante is playing with my emotions.
The governor of Florida is a Republican that would deny refugees if he could--yet, Miami is the home to all types of immigrants.

You really got my hopes up, Vigilante. But I know reality--Miami is the number 1 destination for people escaping from some hell hole. :(

Forum List

Back