Sorry, Left-Wingers, But Governors CAN Turn away "Refugees"

I think Vigilante is playing with my emotions.
The governor of Florida is a Republican that would deny refugees if he could--yet, Miami is the home to all types of immigrants.

You really got my hopes up, Vigilante. But I know reality--Miami is the number 1 destination for people escaping from some hell hole. :(

You theory that all refugees are equal is idiotic.

The governor of Florida is a Republican that would deny refugees if he could--yet, Miami is the home to all types of immigrants.

You really got my hopes up, Vigilante. But I know reality--Miami is the number 1 destination for people escaping from some hell hole. :(

My theory is that Miami is refugee HQ America. The Syrians are coming.

Cubans are civilized people. They aren't muzzie savages who think it's OK to stone people for adultery or cut their heads off.

Cubans are civilized people. They aren't muzzie savages who think it's OK to stone people for adultery or cut their heads off.

Uhmmm---We get more than just Cubans in Miami.

Uhmmm---We get more than just Cubans in Miami.

They are all 1000 times more civilized than muzzie savages.

Forum List

Back