SOTU Feb 5th.

Are you aware that 3 times the Repubs in the house tried to pass a resolution to pay those workers and all 3 times the Dems shot it down. They didn't give a flyin' fuck about those people, even though most of them are probably Democrats.
They only pay attention to the MSM. that sort of information isnt given to the lemmings.

Pelosi didn't cave, Trump did. Trump said he wanted to give the SOTU during the shutdown, and Pelosi told him to delay it until after reopening the government due to security concerns.

Trump caved, and reopened the government. Pelosi kept her word, and now that the government is reopened, Trump can give his SOTU from the floor of the House.

Hate to tell you dude, but you got that backwards.
She doesn’t have her airplane back. I would tell her she can have it on July 4th if she behaves!

What does Trump acting like a petulant child and canceling her flight have to do with the fact that even after he did that, he STILL caved?
At least he forced her to at least pretend she cared about those out of work

The only people he forced were those he forced to work without pay.
Funny. He forced Pelosi to cancel her unnecessary jaunt around the world on the tax payers dime. She could have spent her own money to travel but she wanted to do it only on the taxpayers money. She did not care about anyone but herself.

Can we get the great Douche to respond to this tweet?

upload_2019-1-28_22-39-51.png

Can we get the great Douche to respond to this tweet?

View attachment 242752
You mean that the fellow that spied on congress, lied under oath to congress, then when caught apologized is tweeting about bad behavior? You mean the guy who jumped onto the Steele dosiier without proof? Yeah I don't think I would take him serious. But hey those who like police states sure can.

Good. Can't wait for Trump to make a case for the wall and call Liberals out to their face.

Good. Can't wait for Trump to make a case for the wall and call Liberals out to their face.
We've already heard tRump's excuses and likes for his ridiculous vanity project. They were meaningless then and they are meaningless now.

Pelosi didn't cave, Trump did. Trump said he wanted to give the SOTU during the shutdown, and Pelosi told him to delay it until after reopening the government due to security concerns.

Trump caved, and reopened the government. Pelosi kept her word, and now that the government is reopened, Trump can give his SOTU from the floor of the House.

She doesn’t have her airplane back. I would tell her she can have it on July 4th if she behaves!

What does Trump acting like a petulant child and canceling her flight have to do with the fact that even after he did that, he STILL caved?

A 3 week respite is caving?
Stick around, sailor.

I don't see closing Gobmint again will win anythang. So why do it again to just do a great Douche cave?
the great Douche should just issue a National Emergency as the Failure it is. And blame the courts if it fails.
And let the Mueller investigation change
the news cycle for the douche so the DOPer forgets the whole BS wall Spewings.
He is giving congress three weeks! If they fail he will have every right and responsibility to declare an emergency. Ain’t a pen and a phone great?
It's will never fly.

We've already heard tRump's excuses and likes for his ridiculous vanity project. They were meaningless then and they are meaningless now.

No doubt if Trump has a "D" next to his name you would love the plan since prominent Democrats have already endorsed border security and a barrier. Your anti-American stance in the name of political expediency is noted. Anything for power right?

No doubt if Trump has a "D" next to his name you would love the plan since prominent Democrats have already endorsed border security and a barrier. Your anti-American stance in the name of political expediency is noted. Anything for power right?
Wrong. I'm all for border security, but I'm not for tRump's little personal vanity project.

Wrong. I'm all for border security, but I'm not for tRump's little personal vanity project.

Border security without any actual security. Sure, makes sense to me.

Facts say differently.

I know this won't make any difference to you.

Facts say differently.

sensors, drones, electronics won't stop people from crossing the border. They will just make it easier to know about them. Without the forces to catch all of them and imprison all of them until all of them are deported it's pointless. The wall stops them cold.

Facts say differently.

sensors, drones, electronics won't stop people from crossing the border. They will just make it easier to know about them. Without the forces to catch all of them and imprison all of them until all of them are deported it's pointless. The wall stops them cold.
No, it won't. Besides, most of them are coming across the legal points of entry. All this ridiculous wall would be is a monument to dOnald tRump's ego.

Facts say differently.

No, it won't. Besides, most of them are coming across the legal points of entry. All this ridiculous wall would be is a monument to dOnald tRump's ego.

Which is why the 5.7 billion includes technology to detect drugs in the ports of entry you're referring to. How about educating yourself on what is actually being proposed instead of acting like a partisan hack blindly following your Liberal masters.

Facts say differently.

Which is why the 5.7 billion includes technology to detect drugs in the ports of entry you're referring to. How about educating yourself on what is actually being proposed instead of acting like a partisan hack blindly following your Liberal masters.
How about not supporting an idiots vanity project?

Facts say differently.

Considering it's practically the same project Obama, Schumer and Clinton have previously endorsed I guess according to you Trump would be in good company. But losing in 2016 means we must oppose Trump at all costs even when we agree and it's best for the country. Liberals truly hate America.

Facts say differently.

Considering it's practically the same project Obama, Schumer and Clinton have previously endorsed I guess according to you Trump would be in good company. But losing in 2016 means we must oppose Trump at all costs even when we agree and it's best for the country. Liberals truly hate America.
That is not true.

That is not true.

It's 100% true. Stop watching MSNBC and CNN. They won't tell you this.

Petulance is telling POTUS he cannot give a speech in the HOR!

Pelosi didn't tell Trump that he couldn't give the SOTU from the floor of the House, she simply told him that if he wanted to give in from the House, he would have to wait until the government reopened due to security concerns. She never banned him. That is made up bullshit that you guys WANT to believe.

Forum List

Back