SOTU Speech and gun control?

So......does the president raise this issue? Politically astute?

Most experts are saying that Democrats ( except in far left deistricts ) will be avoiding it like its radioactive because its a political nuclear bomb for the upcoming mid-terms.

Opposition to gun bans is at record highs ( highest since 1959 ) so will he really be that politically deaf to even raise the issue in the SOTU speech?

he needs a big ol mass shooting right before the speech

the news is trying hard to point out shootings leading up to the speech

the dems and Rs in congress trusted the intel Bush gave them.

they didn't yet know he was a real piece of shit liar

Look at TM....
She's back with a little edge to her...

they are not the ONE WHO LIED about the intel huh?

Bush and team LIED to all of us you fucking idiot.

I like the new and improved TM...
You go girl.

Stop republicans from cheating in elections and the people will again get the government they want

Nope...

I'm still the same hater pub racist dupe fucking idiot .... you Libs love to hate.
Just another year older and having less money to spend thanks to this piece of shit law
known as ObamaCare...

stolen elections got Americans killed in Iraq for lies

Where is the outrage toward the Democrats that voted for allowing Bush to use force in Iraq.
Hillary and John Kerry were all for it...

Bush also cheated his ass of to win election

3 Congressional investigations do not support your ignorant claim. No lying occurred according to both the Republican and democrat congresses.

By the way retard if Bush lied then so did Clinton and his entire administration as well as every Western Nation.

Secret torture prisons and the suspension of jury trials.

What is the 2nd Amendment for?

stolen elections got Americans killed in Iraq for lies

Where is the outrage toward the Democrats that voted for allowing Bush to use force in Iraq.
Hillary and John Kerry were all for it...

Bush also cheated his ass of to win election

They must have been confused when they supported it before he presented his 'lies'. Because they all agreed that Saddam was a threat before Bush lied his way into Iraq.

Look at TM....
She's back with a little edge to her...

I like the new and improved TM...
You go girl.

Roz......dude......this one is beyond hope. Her whole life is this stoopid-ass forum. Check it out......80,000 posts. That is ePic levElS of misery.

Make fun of these mental cases like I do.......its a hoot!!!

I don't really expect the liberals to understand simple logic, especially someone as brain dead as Truthmatters so I'm really only addressing the conservatives with this clarification of history.

Saddam Hussein had WMDs, Bush did not lie. Saddam used his chemical weapons on the Kurds in his own country. Chemical weapons are WMDs. Only an idiot would believe that Saddam Hussein being the bat shit crazy mo fo that he was, would have used his whole stockpile of chemical weapons on the Kurds and left himself none to used against the rest of his enemies. Any idiot who would believe that incredible bull shit would also be stupid enough to think that just because we didn't find them, they didn't exist.

For Christ's sake we telegraphed our intention to invade like what? A month in advance?

To be a Democrat is to be ignorant.

Forum List

Back