🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sounds like an article from Onion or Bumblebee, but it’s true

The only recourse is for women to not compete when a trans enters the competition.

People will stop watching, which will kill the money stream which wil force them to stop the bullshit.

This is the answer. The athletes themselves have to stand up and go "no thanks, we will not do that".

My brain knows it's funny, but I just can't laugh because it's real. It's real our society is ok with accepting people's fantasies as reality, that feelings are more important that facts, that were so soft and weak willed that we let things like this happen. Honestly I am ashamed of America for what it lets happen now a days. I love the country and what it stands for but I am saddened by our society that encourages current behavior, and our society that sits silent and allows it.
None other than tennis legend MarTina Navratolova, a gay woman, came out against this insanity, and the lunatics in the Left shot her down.

Last edited:
This is the answer. The athletes themselves have to stand up and go "no thanks, we will not do that".

Surely, you must be joking. That this man is allowed to participate in women’s sports serves as further vindication for zer that ze is doing the right thing. This will just open the floodgates for all male transgenders to participate in women's sports now.

Olympics will be very interesting.

I have not heard or read a cogent explanation as to why women are not changing into men and competing in mens sports as frequently as it is occurring the other way.

Doesn't that seem odd?

It's a lose lose for girls sports. Some schools require athletes to play as their biological gender. Thing is they don't address use of testosterone for "medical" reasons. So a girls who identifies as a guy can use testosterone because it's "medically" prescribed.

It's a lose lose for girls sports. Some schools require athletes to play as their biological gender. Thing is they don't address use of testosterone for "medical" reasons. So a girls who identifies as a guy can use testosterone because it's "medically" prescribed.

Right, and a guy who identifies as a girl must take Estrogen.

I'd like to see a WOMAN change to a MAN and then play QB for Notre Dame.

At what point are we taking freedom for granted and going way outside the lines in a civilization that does not have plenty for all yet? Violence and wars can result and have.

Man decides he ll compete as a woman in his senior year and suddenly dominates all women in swimming. Real fair. Leftists hate women and are setting the country back. This is ridiculous and many are afraid to say anything as leftists call them transphobic and stupid shit like that. At what point do we say enough is enough!?!!

Let’s see how leftists like Otis Mayfield who
seems to always respond first to my threads, defend this BS.

Progressives are asking too much.

Last edited:
While repeating myself perhaps too much, yet another reason we need to divide this country into two countries instead: one side for those of us on the right and the other for the left.

They could tax their businesses at 70% like they always wanted, their side will be the west side of the country next to their precious border where they can allow hundreds of millions of third-worlders in. No guns allowed, no police or police with very limited ability to enforce the law, let violent criminals out of prison ASAP. And yes, let sissies in dresses compete with girls in school athletics.

I just wish I could get more people aboard enough to start a movement.

Thank you OP..... Captain Obvious!;)

1638926379610.png

And?

The world is full of scary people.

I have no sympathy for those that will not stand up for themselves.
Easy for you to say. You have savings, you’re old, you’re established. These kids are trying to start their lives and leftists and their social media allies are cancel culture bullies. Maybe others should stand up for them/with them?

Easy for you to say. You have savings, you’re old, you’re established. These kids are trying to start their lives and leftists and their social media allies are cancel culture bullies. Maybe others should stand up for them/with them?

I would gladly stand with them, but their voice is the loudest voice.

Forum List

Back