Sounds like libs losing PR Battle on current border mess

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
“So sue me.”

— President Obama, complaining about Republican leaders

• • •

We’re not sure who would be spurred into action by the hectoring lectures recently from the president of the United States along the lines of, “I’m right, you should know better.” Maybe his kids. Certainly not the Republican members of Congress. A humanitarian crisis on America's southern border | Star Tribune

“So sue me.”

• • •

We’re not sure who would be spurred into action by the hectoring lectures recently from the president of the United States along the lines of, “I’m right, you should know better.” Maybe his kids. Certainly not the Republican members of Congress. A humanitarian crisis on America's southern border | Star Tribune
Libs aren't losing at all. They will be WINNING even more once Speaker Boehner gets that lawsuit going. The President is ready for it as it will give him a great opportunity to really talk about the issue of why Republicans have not done one thing to bring important bills before the House for a vote. And the fact that they are obstructionists just standing in the way of the president doing his job as he was charged to do. Yes, he more than welcomes this fight that Boehner is apparently toying with. In the long run Americans will see the difference between the Democrats who are working to get things done and the Republicans who are not doing one thing in Washington. The difference is really quite clear and about to be revealed. So, Boehner, make haste and bring it on!

thats all ya could come up with after finding out it wasnt a Fox link but a lib paper. Presidents job is to uphold the law.......not encourage lawlessness.

That the partisan right perceives this as a 'PR battle' confirms the fact that most conservatives are indeed reprehensible, where they seek to exploit the issue for some perceived political gain.

“So sue me.”

• • •

Libs aren't losing at all. They will be WINNING even more once Speaker Boehner gets that lawsuit going. The President is ready for it as it will give him a great opportunity to really talk about the issue of why Republicans have not done one thing to bring important bills before the House for a vote. And the fact that they are obstructionists just standing in the way of the president doing his job as he was charged to do. Yes, he more than welcomes this fight that Boehner is apparently toying with. In the long run Americans will see the difference between the Democrats who are working to get things done and the Republicans who are not doing one thing in Washington. The difference is really quite clear and about to be revealed. So, Boehner, make haste and bring it on!

Why do you keep up this lie that it is Congress that are the obstructionists. It's a flat out lie.

Reid is the problem in Washington. He is not just obstructing the House bills but he is screwing over Democrats in the Senate as well and they are speaking out about it.

That the partisan right perceives this as a 'PR battle' confirms the fact that most conservatives are indeed reprehensible, where they seek to exploit the issue for some perceived political gain.

Oh bite me.

:lol:

How hypocritical can you be to slam Conservatives for "exploiting" this humanitarian disaster?

Pelosi views this nightmarish situation as an "opportunity". She's all gung ho to exploit this crisis.
Nancy Pelosi Addresses Crisis At The Mexican Border - Business Insider

Well, I guess there is some truth in the O.P. The whole thing is a P.R. Campaign. While the Right is treating it as such, the left is trying to solve it, as best we can, while staying within the law.

LOL Apparently the Beander Brigades(La Raza millitants) are heading down to "protect the children". I don't think 5 foot 200 pound gorditos in berets are gonna scare anyone lol.

» Mexican Flag-Wearing La Raza Militants Arrive in Murrieta Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Oh Alex Jones said that? Oh snap bros this is a big deal guys :cool:

When shitlibs like you have obnoxious militant greasers as allies, who needs enemies, lol?

LOL Apparently the Beander Brigades(La Raza millitants) are heading down to "protect the children". I don't think 5 foot 200 pound gorditos in berets are gonna scare anyone lol.

» Mexican Flag-Wearing La Raza Militants Arrive in Murrieta Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Oh Alex Jones said that? Oh snap bros this is a big deal guys :cool:

When shitlibs like you have obnoxious militant greasers as allies, who needs enemies, lol?

:eusa_boohoo:

“So sue me.”

• • •

You guys want to toss out women and kids running away from drug gang violence.

What's amazing here is the media hasn't called what conservatives want to do, disgusting.

ROFL! The irony of your post is too precious for words. Libturds don't open their mouths or touch their keyboards without seeking to exploit some issue for political gain. The whole debacle came about as a result of Obama deliberately encouraging it for the purpose of political gain.

“So sue me.”

• • •

You guys want to toss out women and kids running away from drug gang violence.

What's amazing here is the media hasn't called what conservatives want to do, disgusting.

All along we have wanted strong borders to prevent this sort of thing happening in the first place.

Forum List

Back