South Africa getting on fine without white people

It will be some time before they recover from the violent colonialism they suffered under for centuries
Yeah right troll. Show us how that kept them from knowing how to grow food.
Their land was stolen, their rights denied, and their culture destroyed. Believe ot or not, the rest of the world was fine before white people showed up and massacred everyone.
Can't prove it then so you lie like always, huh?
What do you deny, snowflake?
Prove your claims liar.
Not my job to teach you BASIC FUCKING HISTORY. Good fucking grief.

Their land was stolen, their rights denied, and their culture destroyed. Believe ot or not, the rest of the world was fine before white people showed up and massacred everyone.
I always find it humorous when racists ignore world history to make whites seem like they are the only ones that did any wrong.
Dumbfucks, the lot of ya
This thread is the OP crying about how the wonderful benevolence of violent white oppressors was rejected. You want to change the subject to whatever your bullshit is about, start a thread on it, snowflake.
You said "the rest of the world" so your dumbass changed the subject first, you just dont have the awareness to realize it.
Dumbfucks, the lot of ya
Africa was part of that “rest of the world” you stupid piece of shit. So ON TOPIC.
You are a dumbass or extremely dishonest.
Which one is it?
Im fine with either option.
Thread topic: Africa not fine wthout white people
Me: Africa was fine before white people
Inbred Trump sheep: That is off topic

Too fucking stupid

I always find it humorous when racists ignore world history to make whites seem like they are the only ones that did any wrong.
Dumbfucks, the lot of ya
This thread is the OP crying about how the wonderful benevolence of violent white oppressors was rejected. You want to change the subject to whatever your bullshit is about, start a thread on it, snowflake.
You said "the rest of the world" so your dumbass changed the subject first, you just dont have the awareness to realize it.
Dumbfucks, the lot of ya
Africa was part of that “rest of the world” you stupid piece of shit. So ON TOPIC.
Which one is it?

Too fucking stupid

So when and your home boy obama going back to where you were born in Africa?

Dumbfucks, the lot of ya
Which one is it?

Too fucking stupid

Thanks, the thread really needed an extra inbred idiot to join in :rolleyes:

Dumbfucks, the lot of ya
Which one is it?

Too fucking stupid

^^^
Obvious projection.

Yea Africa was fine when they were selling captive slaves to the highest bidder

Dumbfucks, the lot of ya
Which one is it?

Too fucking stupid

It's a serious question, come on when you going to move back to your mud hutt?

Which one is it?

Too fucking stupid

As soon as you can make it 90 days without picking at your butthole ‘til it’s bloody

Which one is it?

Too fucking stupid

As soon as you can make it 90 days without picking at your butthole ‘til it’s bloody
^^^
More obvious projection from Blackfag.

It will be some time before they recover from the violent colonialism they suffered under for centuries
Dumbfucks, the lot of ya
No liar, the thread about dumbass blacks throwing whites out, nearly starving and begging them to come back.

Dumbfucks, the lot of ya
No liar, the thread about dumbass blacks throwing whites out, nearly starving and begging them to come back.

Blackfag, I know you cannot read past 3rd grade level so let me 'splain it to you . . . . Blacks threw the whites out then found out they couldn't run their own country. Shades of Uganda all over again. Now they are pleading for them to return because they found out it was actually HARD WORK. Git it now, snowflake?

Forum List

Back