South Carolina About to join the 21st century

Am I the only one who notices how it is that the very most authoritarian posters who want people to have absolutely NO control over their own lives when it comes to mask wearing, vaccines or the ability to run a small business are all on board with allowing folks to smoke weed?

Am I the only one who notices how it is that the very most authoritarian posters who want people to have absolutely NO control over their own lives when it comes to mask wearing, vaccines or the ability to run a small business are all on board with allowing folks to smoke weed?
What about the people who don't give a damn what other people are doing including smoking reefer?

What about the people who don't give a damn what other people are doing including smoking reefer?

That would include me. I'm consistent in the application of principles, though.

Now -- how about you in regards to people having the ability to control their own lives in other areas, eh?

That would include me. I'm consistent in the application of principles, though.

Now -- how about you in regards to people having the ability to control their own lives in other areas, eh?
I'm all for it.
from my grandaddy
son spend 98% of your life minding you own business and the other 2% not minding anyone else's.
sage words that I live by.

Breathing air kills brain cells, as does alcohol, cleaning supplies and talking to idiots on the street.
And smoking pot does the most damage of all...............by far and away. Afterall they don't call dumb potheads dumb potheads for no reason.

I'm also not a republican. I vote for my self interest nothing more.
So we have at least two things in common.

What you will find in this form is that if you differ from the lock step leftist talking points in any way, pretty much every democrat poster here will accuse you of being the opposite of them -- their favorite epithet is "Trumpster"

If you differ from the right wing talking points, a modest percentage of the republicans will do the same.

And smoking pot does the most damage of all...............by far and away. Afterall they don't call dumb potheads dumb potheads for no reason.
Really so all the successful business owners , celebrities, entrepreneurs who happen to smoke are dumb pot heads?
Or maybe we'd rather have something not created in a lab and pushed on the population to create a profitable nation of addicts.

So we have at least two things in common.

What you will find in this form is that if you differ from the lock step leftist talking points in any way, pretty much every democrat poster here will accuse you of being the opposite of them -- their favorite epithet is "Trumpster"

If you differ from the right wing talking points, a modest percentage of the republicans will do the same.
I've noticed.

You're too young.
If course, YOU would say that, being what -- like 107 by now?

I mean, how old must you be when your cover story involves claims that you were actually some sort of high powered female oil exec living in the Middle East in 1950?

If course, YOU would say that, being what -- like 107 by now?

I mean, how old must you be when your cover story involves claims that you were actually some sort of high powered female oil exec living in the Middle East in 1950?
A severe burn. They make a cream for that.

People don’t use medical marijuana to get “stoned.” Try getting an education
Not true. I will be getting medical marijuana the moment its legal in SC. I will tell them its for back pain, but that will be a lie. I just want to get stoned.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with getting stoned.

Not true. I will be getting medical marijuana the moment its legal in SC. I will tell them its for back pain, but that will be a lie. I just want to get stoned.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with getting stoned.
I will have a vape pen the minute I can. If it passes mcmaster.

Forum List

Back