South Carolina Republican Primary Thread

If Bush and Kasich were to leave the race at this point I'll bet Rubio is the biggest beneficiary. It will be interesting to see how future primaries go after that.

and if bush dont ?
If Bush stays in he'll need a printing press. He's outspent everybody and still can't get above single digits. Who is dumb enough to keep giving him money?

Bush needs to drop out!

He should have never entered the race in the first place..

"Actually it is Trump that could not win the general elect"

So you want to start trouble huh? :meow: :tank:

Watching poll exit interviews, I keep hearing "voted for Trump because I'm tired of politics and politicians"

If Bush and Kasich were to leave the race at this point I'll bet Rubio is the biggest beneficiary. It will be interesting to see how future primaries go after that.

and if bush dont ?
If Bush stays in he'll need a printing press. He's outspent everybody and still can't get above single digits. Who is dumb enough to keep giving him money?

Bush needs to drop out!

YES!!!

Trump would do bad in the general election as he would not have any one to blame or sue!

I guess Roger Ailles is chewing a leather bone right about now.

roflmao

TRUMP_zpsb3hskze3.jpg

Meanwhile the Dems continue looking for a legit Presidential candidate.

NextDemCandidate_zpsw60vztpq.jpg

Does Trump get all the delegates from SC or is this another where the delegates get split?

and if bush dont ?

Bush needs to drop out!

YES!!!

Trump would do bad in the general election as he would not have any one to blame or sue!

You....you....:whip::tongue:

But if Carson and Cruz drop out, Trump is the big gainer.

Why on earth would Cruz drop out at this point?

Cruz wouldnt drop out now, but after he blows through his money. His donors are not going to be inclined to donate to a man they think cant win, but his expenditures wont stop. When the well runs dry he wont have a choice.

and if bush dont ?

Bush needs to drop out!

I think he is out before the Super Tuesday primaries. If not he is killing Rubio.

I hope they all stay in the race. Trump should send them all money under other names to make them think they have a chance.

But if Carson and Cruz drop out, Trump is the big gainer.

Why on earth would Cruz drop out at this point?

Cruz wouldnt drop out now, but after he blows through his money. His donors are not going to be inclined to donate to a man they think cant win, but his expenditures wont stop. When the well runs dry he wont have a choice.

Why should Cruz drop out? It's still a toss up between him and Rubio. There's still a lot of votes uncounted.

Forum List

Back