South Carolina Republican Primary Thread

If Bush and Kasich were to leave the race at this point I'll bet Rubio is the biggest beneficiary. It will be interesting to see how future primaries go after that.

Trump is unelectable at the national level.

And, thus Trump has reached as high as he is going to go in this race. His downhill slide starts tomorrow.

Riiiiight, and he'd blow up at the end of summer and he couldn't sustain his lead into the primary season...and he couldn't win a primary.

So far, you guys are batting zero. These are just more Trump predictions that will assume their rightful place, in the ash-heap with all the others.

If Bush and Kasich were to leave the race at this point I'll bet Rubio is the biggest beneficiary. It will be interesting to see how future primaries go after that.

Nah, Trump is going to win over a lot of Kasich supporters. He gets decent numbers of blue collar democrats.

With three percent of the vote in, there's already been twice as many votes cast in South Carolina than in Nevada. The democraps are really energized.....not.
difference between a caucus and primary... SC doubled their absentee ballot vote....that made me wonder if the RNC was stuffing the ballot box against Trump, but he overwhelmingly won....

Nevada ALSO had a RECORD turn out as a caucus.

Rubio's back in second place. I hope he stays there, he's better than Cruz.
A better liar yo mean?

I cannot understand anyone voting for Rubio unless they like totally Open Borders with high unemployment, not to mention he is a sure loser against Hillary as people become familiar with his voting record and character problems.
I don't think Cruz could win in the general.

and if bush dont ?
If Bush stays in he'll need a printing press. He's outspent everybody and still can't get above single digits. Who is dumb enough to keep giving him money?

Bush needs to drop out!

He should have never entered the race in the first place..

But if Carson and Cruz drop out, Trump is the big gainer.

Go Trump! The BBC who have been VERY hostile to The Donald now saying it's Trump, this must be like them having to eat broken glass, having to admit The Donald has won.

14484866 (1).png

keep-calm-batman.jpg

Forum List

Back