South Carolina Republican Primary Thread

With three percent of the vote in, there's already been twice as many votes cast in South Carolina than in Nevada. The democraps are really energized.....not.

man oh man, just saw a jeb advertisement that was against Trump and it was pretty nasty! :eek:

I guess Roger Ailles is chewing a leather bone right about now.

roflmao

TRUMP_zpsb3hskze3.jpg

Meanwhile the Dems continue looking for a legit Presidential candidate.

NextDemCandidate_zpsw60vztpq.jpg

I'm not getting this here, they haven't said anything.

So has The Trump actually won, or is this a projection, that when they start counting could change?

With three percent of the vote in, there's already been twice as many votes cast in South Carolina than in Nevada. The democraps are really energized.....not.

It's hard to get energized looking at Hildabeast and The Bern.

roflmao

TRUMP_zpsb3hskze3.jpg

So has The Trump actually won, or is this a projection, that when they start counting could change?

Trump is the projected winner.

roflmao

TRUMP_zpsb3hskze3.jpg

No, based on exit polls they are projecting Trump to win. With the margin being more than 5% they are probably correct.

he won by a landslide....!!!

I just don't see how the others can catch up?
Oh, assuming you arent being facetious, the establishment has huge resources in potential favors to buy office holding politicians, as they have already bought that whore Haley.

The Establishment is not going to just lay down and die like they should.

roflmao

TRUMP_zpsb3hskze3.jpg

No, based on exit polls they are projecting Trump to win. With the margin being more than 5% they are probably correct.

It's still going to be nerve wracking, you know the tricks they can pull, especially depending who's performing the count.

He says he'll run the table if he wins S.C. I don't know about that but he's in a pretty good position to rack up the most delegates. Looks like a 3 man race now for sure but that could change if nobody drops out.

Rubio's back in second place. I hope he stays there, he's better than Cruz.
A better liar yo mean?

I cannot understand anyone voting for Rubio unless they like totally Open Borders with high unemployment, not to mention he is a sure loser against Hillary as people become familiar with his voting record and character problems.

Forum List

Back